Monday, September 11, 2006
a revelation
Judging from my
imood right now, and probably for the past four days, I think you know what I'm about to tell you.

...that and everything about
this post.
That itty-bitty scene comes from
a fan fiction of House that I wrote, and actually,
still writing. If you're a fan,
like myself, or happen to watch it however often you like, you'd know that Robert there is actually
Doctor Robert Chase. Yep, that handsome doctor played by
Jesse Spencer. I had a
HUGE crush on him after watching Season 1, even if he'd become a jerk for awhile for betraying
House. Love is blind,
I guess. Hahaha.
Anyway, I've decided to play upon his character, because he seemed
the vulnerable type to me. I mean, yeah,
Doctor Cameron's all about the concern and caring for the patients, and she's also the most likely to express her emotions. But I think with
Chase's background of having such a painful background (his dad left him and his mom that lead into her excessive alcohol drinking, which was what she'd died of), I thought of going with that.
Hence, the fan fic. I had to create another fictionalized character for that purpose; there's
Andy. I figured it would create a good story if she'd come as an ex rather than someone new. The downside is, she now has a new boyfriend that appeared to be much, much better than Chase. So there's the dilemma.
I also added the
Cameron-Chase tension to the story, making it a bit more complicated. It's not on the
canon, but it happened in an episode so I had to grab that opportunity and twist it a little bit. You know me, I like to manipulate feelings and situations. Anyway, that's the other end.
What happens is that Andy is rushed into the hospital where Chase is working,
Princeton-Plainsboro Teaching Hospital. And then everything goes from there.
Let me know if that plot isn't good. And also let me know if you're interested. I know I left the story below hanging here. But I'm telling you guys, it's already
Page 27 in
MS Word and counting. I could send the story to you part-by-part. :)
****************************
But here comes a problem. Actually, it's not my problem, but it is for this fic. As I watch Season 2 now, I'm starting to get over my crush on
Chase and it's moving to another Doctor:
Wilson. He is House's best friend whom he likes to bother and talk with and share his witty comments with.
Doctor Wilson is played by
Robert Sean Leonard, whom I have utmost admiration in, unlike Jesse (not because he's not good actor, of course he is, but he's not as good as RSL).
What I like about his character is that he is
House's conscience, and yet, he
can't be his own conscience. He lacks the skill of controlling his actions, especially when he feels attracted to a woman. Yup, you figured it right:
he's a definite womanizer. He attaches himself quickly to a patient emotionally, because he's an
oncologist. It really fits to his character. He's the nice guy opposite to House. And yet they are ever so right for each other, as good friends.
And so, comes another idea from my twisted brain. I was thinking I could,
again, play with his character (being so vulnerable to women, that is) and this time, base my story on the show itself, meaning no more fictionalized characters.
Cameron annoys the heck out of me so I choose...
CUDDY! I love her. She's the only person who can knock
House out, mainly because she's the hospital administrator and is his boss. And since even before I've realized that fact about
Cameron I already thought that
Wilson-Cuddy was such a nice pairing, I've decided to go with it. Besides, issues between colleagues intrigue
House, so it's good to meddle with that fact.
This time, more exposures of House, Cuddy and Wilson, just the way I like it.But not to worry, I'll continue 'em both. Just let me know which one interests you. ;)
"I'm glad I met you" @ 2:30 AM |