Saturday, October 21, 2006
just to show you how i think
(Got this from Joanna. Jo, I'm so sorry that it took this long for me to finally post this. Anyway, here goes.)I am tall. * Next question, please.
Please.I think I'm really attractive. * 'Think' being the operative word. Yes, I do, but not always. I'm not that confident, you know.
I am a shopaholic. * Odd as it may seem, I've always wanted to be one. But I guess my being too conscious of what I buy and how much I spend, it's not gonna happen.
I am reasonably intelligent. *
Of course I am. Everyone is. But the problem is hardly everyone uses their intelligence. (I have to agree with Joanna here.)
I am attracted to boys. * Boys that I do not know personally. (Again, I agree. But I also have to add that most of them REALLY are celebrities. You should know.)
I like British accent. * Yes, I fancy them. Haha. Seriously, I adore people who do and/or have them.
I drink regularly. * Nope.
I drink socially. * Yes.
I get drunk easily. * You know what? I have NO idea. Honest.
I will never date a bad kisser. * Aren't I too young for this? Hahaha, just kidding. I don't know. I guess it's not that important to me.
I am religious. * I'd like to believe I am, but I have to be honest: no, but I want to strengthen my faith to the point that I am worthy. Although I know I'm never going to be worthy.
I lie frequently. * It's hard not to, di ba?
I am impulsive. * Sometimes.
I am hardworking. * What was it again? Nah, I mean, if hardworking is the opposite of lazy, then no. But if one can be both, then I guess I could be.
I speak more than two languages. * Fluently? Definitely not. Sure, I can count in three other languages, but that's all I know.
I enjoy taking pictures. * Simply a yes. That's why I was dying to get my own camera.
I like spending money on myself. * Most of the time.
I like spending money on others. * Very rarely. Depends on the situation, probably.
I have a regular income. * Based on allowances? :P
I rely on my parents money. * Of course.
I enjoy cleaning. * Only when I'm bored, or just hating the way my place is so messed up.
Tidiness is a must in my life. * Certainly.
I like clutter. *
Heck NO! (That would be my response too. Hehe.)
I have a good taste. * Of course I do, especially in music, in entertainment and all that pop culture. *wink*
People tell me I have a good taste. * Yeah, and that shows.
I excel academically. * Yes, not bragging here, but not much.
I am good at sports. *
It is more appropriate if the statement is: "I like sports". NOOOOOOO!!!!! (Yes, we do think the same sometimes, Joanna. Hehe.)
I am artistically inclined. * I wish I am.
I want to be an artist when I grow up. * You mean, artsy art? I used to, until I learned I don't have the talent, which really sucks.
I eat when I'm upset. * Nope. I suddenly go silent or whine to myself when I'm upset.
I download mp3's. * Who freaking doesn't?
I can sing. *
Everybody CAN sing but not everyone is good at it. (I agree. But if you're talking about the ability, NOT capability, I guess I can sing. But sometimes my normal range sounds like a guy and my higher range is a falsetto, which is kinda frustrating in my part, because I can't sing the tone in between.)
I can swim. * Yes, just because we have our own swimming pool. If we didn't, I wouldn't know how to swim.
I enjoy surveys. * When the questions are interesting and quite sensible.
I enjoy surveys when I am bored. * Sometimes.
I can be a bitch/bastard. * Yes, even if people think I'm the least irritable person in the whole universe.
I have tattoos. * Nada.
I am not sure if I want to have children. * I think rarely of this.
I am not sure if I will get married. * Oh man, I'm a hopeless romantic; what do you expect me to say?
I know who I will marry. * I just wish he knows that too. HAHAHA, I'm kidding. If what I'm thinking is allowed and WILL and CAN happen, of course I would know. *wink*
People enjoy talking to me. * I really hope so. Can anyone confirm this? :P
I annoy people from time to time. * Yes, that's why I ask them if they are already annoyed by me.
I am a born leader. * I don't know, actually.
I have been cheated on. * No comment.
I have a temper. * Wait, who doesn't? I mean, I get mad when I should, right?
I like playgrounds. * I used to. I don't know what happened. Hehe.
I dance in the rain. * I WANT TO! HAHAHA! It's true! I want to play in the rain.
My favorite color is pink. * Depends on the mood, really.
I would classify myself as emo. * No.
I am musically inclined. * Do I have to answer this? It's very evident, you know.
I like listening to music. * Of course I do! I have been known in my class as a very musically inclined person because of this.
I like flip-flops. * Yeah, not because it's trendy or fashionable, but because I like to feel comfortable and at home.
I believe in love. * Unfortunately, I do. It's something I've always believed in. Always.
"I'm glad I met you" @ 9:37 PM |