Saturday, December 09, 2006
random thoughts
WARNING: Could be a post full of randomness, as the title suggests. DUH.
(I'm so sorry about that last remark, I'm kinda sleepy right now.)
1. The Beatles LOVE album!!!Oh my God. The best next thing to seeing the show itself, I tell ya. And you know what? I got so excited earlier when I saw it on the shelf, that I couldn't resist on buying it, even though I know it's going to be available for a longer time than I felt. It's a bit expensive though: P675; perhaps it's because it's new. Also I strongly believe it's imported, unlike the other albums which are already made here. Another thing, I love George Martin and Giles', his son, work over here. The effects are fabulous.
2. Christmas gifts shopping doneUnbelievably, without a single idea before going to the mall, I finished shopping for Christmas gifts from my classmates and friends from school. It cost me my allowance for the week; yes, it's that costly. Anyway, at least there's no more worries, other than gift-wrapping them, which, I do hope, isn't going to squeeze the life out of me.
3. Dyan CastillejoHmmm, just a little
kwento. My mom and I saw her at National Bookstore earlier, buying Christmas decorations with her family. As usual, my mom tried to talk to her, but only about Christmas lights (Thank God it was only that). She always does that when she encounters someone famous. It happened a few times before, believe me.
4. Zsa Zsa Zaturnnah!You know what guys? I would really love the movie version of this: Rustom as Ada, I believe Chokoleit is perfect for Didi, and Pops and Zsa Zsa are okay, but please, Alfred Vargas as Dodong?! No freaking way, dude. I imagined, and of course, the way Carlo Vergara drew him, that Dodong was this hunky yet too handsome guy! ANONG NANGYARI!?! Naman eh. I was waiting for this for a half a year and all I get is this leading man?! Noooooo... Mas tatanggapin ko pa ng maluwag sa dibdib si Piolo. Seryoso ako d'un.
Note: Alam kong ang tingin ng iba sa kanya ay ayon sa description ko. Pero please, please naman...wala na ba silang ibang makita?! *hingaaaah...*
5. Pretty Fly (For A White Guy) is such an awesome song.I remember being introduced to this song by my sister way back in 1998; I believe I was Grade 2 back then. Anyways, we would always groove to this song. That's the reason why until now, having no complete knowledge of what the song's about except from the title, I know the lyrics to the song, just by listening to it over and over. What can I say? It's a cool and groovy song. (Oops, sorry for using a Retro term.) And quite oddly, I remembered this song again when I saw a fanvid created with this song in YouTube. I don't want to tell you who are the ones in the video. Yoko nga. =p
P.S. And what do you know? It's my new background song. =D
6. John Lennon and I have so much in common, aside from being weird, that is.And our birthdays of course! But anyway, as I was savoring the goodness of the entire
Revolver album my dad surprised me with, I noticed that one of the songs John wrote perfectly describes what we'd want to do all day: sleeping.
I'm Only SleepingLennon/McCartneyWhen I wake up early in the morning/Lift my head, I'm still yawning/When I'm in the middle of a dream/Stay in bed, float up stream/Please don't wake me/No, don't shake me/Leave me where I am/I'm only sleepingEverybody seems to think I'm lazy/I don't mind, I think they're crazy/Running everywhere at such a speed/Till they find, there's no need/Please don't spoil my day/I'm miles away/And after all/I'm only sleepingKeeping an eye on the world going by my window/Taking my time/Lying there and staring at the ceiling/Waiting for a sleepy feeling/Please don't spoil my day/I'm miles away/And after all/I'm only sleepingKeeping an eye on the world going by my window/Taking my time/When I wake up early in the morning/Lift my head, I'm still yawning/When I'm in the middle of a dream/Stay in bed, float up stream/Please don't wake me/No, don't shake me/Leave me where I am/I'm only sleepingI told you so. And I hope you really read that. ;D
"I'm glad I met you" @ 11:33 PM |