Tuesday, August 21, 2007
birthdays and lots of them (part 1)
happy birthday, the most powerful female TV doctor! - may 21Okay, let's start with Ms. Lisa Edelstein, the one, in my opinion, who portrays the best boss around: Dr. Lisa Cuddy! *Applause please.* I have to admit, I only cared for Wilson, House and Chase back in Season 1, and I even rooted for House-Cameron (which was a big mistake, no offense) back then. Come Season 2, and seeing this beautiful House-Wilson-Cuddy picture made me think twice of another ship (or even a love triangle). See my layout photo for more details. Haha. Anyway, I've seen how powerful Cuddy really is, over House and even over Wilson, in terms of not only being a boss, but also being a woman. GIRL POWER! And Lisa E.'s portrayal is oh so very nice. I love her for that, and I love her for Cuddy! So...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, LISA EDELSTEIN! ^__^
happy birthday, drew carey! (i owe you a lot =D) - may 23Next up, another favorite person of mine (Duh.), because he brought to me the most beautiful friendship no human being could ever surpass. Sure, it all started in Whose Line is it Anyway? UK, but after its retirement in 1998, Drew actually decided to bring back WLiiA?, this time in the US. I so love you for that, Mr. Carey. And of course, I'd also like to thank Drew for hiring Ryan Stiles into his sitcom, The Drew Carey Show, because in there I have seen a different side of him, as Lewis Kiniski. Hahaha. So, thanks for further exposing the talents of Ryan and Colin, and their tremendous chemistry and friendship. And I thank you for introducing me to someone very special. I love you for everything! W00t!
Once again, CHEERS ON YOUR DAY, DREW CAREY! =Dhappy birthday, wayne brady! - june 2Yep, another one from Whose Line. Hey, could I help it if he was born in June? (OF COURSE NOT. XD) Wayne Brady, one of the three men I utterly adore when it comes to singing. Surely, there are other good talents out there, but please. THE Wayne Brady? Anyone who has seen WLiiA? would know what I mean, seriously. And so, on his special day, I'd like to say congratulations to Mr. Brady for getting another show on FOX, I'm so glad he's still given credit for his talents. I wish I saw him in Las Vegas though. :( YES, WE COULD'VE SEEN EACH OTHER. Sorry, another
bangag moment there. Hahaha. There you go, Mr. Wayne. I'd like to see your MJ impression again though. Heehee.
HAVE A VERY HAPPY BIRTHDAY, WAYNE BRADY! ^__^*ah-ahem* jd in the house! (pun intended.) - june 9 and 11Well, what do you know? I decided to have a double celebration on this one! Yay! And before everyone reacts, I'd like to clear that combining birthdays doesn't mean they are of lesser importance. Such as on this case, these men are very respectable indeed. (I'm sure you're going to agree with me as you go along this post. Harhar.) Who am I talking about?
Johnny Depp and Hugh Laurie, of course!Born in June 9, Johnny Depp, I admit, had a delayed effect on me. Honest. I had never realized why he is adored by many, and just by watching some of his latest movies, I finally knew why everyone was hooked on him! Besides being a great and versatile actor, Johnny has this unique charms that even if he was doing these eccentric characters, everyone would still appreciate it. And the fact that he is so humble and kind to his fans, through that he has earned my deepest respect.
And Hugh Laurie. Born in June 11, well, he's adored as House, primarily. Although, old fans would agree with me that there's more to Hugh Laurie than being Dr. Gregory House. (Am I right? =D) Actually, part of my admiration and respect for him comes from his early work: A Bit of Fry and Laurie, Jeeves and Wooster, and of course, Blackadder. He's such an established comedian and actor that he still leaves me wondering how he pulls off that grumpiness. Heehee. Besides, working with the great Stephen Fry?! As I put it, they're the UK version of Ryan and Colin. And that's just me.
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, JOHNNY DEPP AND HUGH LAURIE! W00T! =DAnd this concludes Part 1, for I'm already getting sleepy. Oh yes, and lazy. Haha. Still, I have missed posting and of course, hopefully, nothing would stop me this time. Toodles! :p
"I'm glad I met you" @ 5:30 PM |