Friday, September 07, 2007

onto the next journey through college


(That's the last thing I need, a stupid post title. Hahaha. Part two of my previous post: college is like life, i suppose. =D)

Fourth and probably the most chaotic part of our course card distribution: ACTBAS1. I have to admit, it didn't scare me as badly as half of the class did, mainly because I didn't really care about my grades. No really. But of course, since I'm such a hypocrite, I was nervously expecting a grade of 3.0 or 3.5. My midterm grade was 3.5, so that should've made sense. Our professor gave the course cards of other section first, so we were all pretending that we're all calm. Then she said, "Albito." That's when most of us, especially Mark and, silently, PV, started panicking. I both told them to keep calm; they're going to pass the subject anyway. We all got our cards, and we were all happy with the result. Rean got a 4.0, Pat got a 3.5, Mark got a 1.0 (And nearly kissed the ground; well, that's what I thought anyways. Hahaha.), PV got a 1.5, and I got a 4.0. I couldn't believe it. My first 4.0 and it was with a tough subject. Pat and I called our Dads that very instant. And it was like the celebration of a lifetime for all of us.

Accounting. Ironically, I didn't think I would be even having this subject, considering I'm not an Accounting major. And I wasn't even aware of what this term would cover; if I'd been there before or if I had been destined to learn new things. Well, to be honest, it was both. Probably what scared me the most was the fact that I failed a major exam in fourth year. I didn't want to screw up so badly again, I guess. But was I confident enough to face the subject? Perhaps with the help of being a favorite of my Accounting teacher in fourth year, I was. And maybe that helped my studies (and laziness). Even half of the time I wasn't listening to the teacher. Haha. Seriously, though, I tried. I really did. And maybe, that's why I still hanged on. Ah, whatever. =p

We tried getting our cards for SCIMATB and LBYMATB, but our teacher hadn't reached his own faculty room yet, so we proceeded to Miguel building for our FILKOMU cards. I'll be extremely honest here, this is the subject that I didn't care most about. To think Filipino in highschool was my worst subject, so I thought, "Hey, I think my school's trying to torture me again for being so useless in Filipino." BTW, I am considered a full-blooded Filipino, so I don't know what's wrong with me. Anyway, gladly, especially when I saw my midterm grade of 99 (and that's a 4.0), I began thinking that Filipino Communications wasn't bad at all. Except for the extensive paperwork our teacher so graciously gave us with all other projects. Nevertheless, I still tried to harmonize with our teacher's lessons, since obviously it was so hard to listen to her due to five distractions. I mean five people who distract me. Hahaha. Miraculously though, I got a 4.0, unsurprisingly, since so many got a 4.0 as well. Even Daryl. (I'm such an evil person.)

We had our lunch by then, and we all kind of reminisced our moments with our favorite teachers. (Again, with the sarcasm.) But after waiting for almost two hours, we carried on to our next target: COMP1BU. Honestly now, there were probably four times I'd imagined my bed while our teacher was discussing a supposedly very important lesson. And that wasn't my fault, mind you. I want to listen. And besides, even with computers in front of us, we couldn't goof around except for about a few times (A very memorable event comes to mind. Haha.). But then, he was a good teacher. And a very wise one at that (Di ba Pat? =D). Thankfully, all his lectures and teaching techniques paid off. Patricia and I got a 4.0, much to my surprise. Really. I was expecting a 3.5 or even a much lower 3.0, for I knew it was hard to get a 4.0 from him. All I could do was jump around upon receiving the grade. Whew! And after all these years I hated the Computer subject in high school. Haha.

Last but not the least (and definitely caused the most chaos among my blockmates), our grades for SCIMATB and LBYMATB. When I was in high school, Biology was one subject I loathed so much. Why? For the simple reason that I hadn't reach First Honors because of that freakin' subject. But this time around, it was a fun ride. Perhaps also the fact that my lab classmates and professor were so much fun (and chaotic. What's with me and the word 'chaos'?). But sadly, this was the subject that disappointed me so much, for some reason. I was expecting at least both to be 3.5, but all I got was a 3.0 and a 3.5 respectively. Of course, I'm not complaining at all. Besides, other miracles had happened. For instance, the 1.0 others got when they were all present and were doing all the tasks required of them. I don't even know how he computed for those grades. (Although someone gave me an idea.)

Oh, photo finish! Last grade for the day: ROTC. Oddly, this was the subject I most feared to fail, because of a very stupid mistake. I got surprised again, only this time because I got a higher grade (3.0 to be exact) than my blockmates who were supposed to be better cadets than I was. Oh well, another miracle I guess.

And so, as the day ended, my good friend Joanna and I got ourselves computing for our GPAs, even though Pat and I already did that. Hahaha. I was surprised to learn that I have a 3.658 GPA. Seriously. I was led to believe that I didn't even reach first honors (the first computation, I got 3.34 GPA.), so upon doing that, I wanted to smash the calculator to pieces, maybe it was lying. But no, Jo checked again for me and it was true. It was all true. I can excel even in college. *Slap, slap* It's all true, Jess! You did good! For once. =D

So. That's the first term for you. I wonder what would happen on the second term? I can't wait. =p

"I'm glad I met you" @ 6:40 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

college is like life, i suppose
my close friend, irony.
dream on, silly boy
my world doesn't stop wherever i go...
just before the month ends
birthdays and lots of them (part 2)
birthdays and lots of them (part 1)
i miss you, my dearest blog!
i want to be a geek! =p
alas, i'm back!

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥