Sunday, January 20, 2008

how's the LONG vacation?


Well, what can I say? This was probably my most ambivalent Christmas vacation yet. There were UPs and DOWNs, definitely.

UP: As usual, I get to watch my favorite shows over and over again, with the exception of the new episodes I've recently obtained, of course.

Old ones, in order:
(1) House
(2) The Office
(3) Doctor Who
New ones (episodes or series), in order:
(1) Psych
(2) Doctor Who (Christmas episode: Voyage of the Damned)
(3) Perry Mason (Well, Ate Tin and I had completely forgotten this until we ran out of Psych episodes to watch)
(4) Hanazakari no Kimitachi e (JDrama)
(5) Hana Yori Dango (Another JDrama)

DOWN: Eh, still not enough. Perhaps my biggest regret was I didn't get to watch Any Whose Line is it Anyway? episodes at all during the holidays. *sigh*

UP: After the mock-concert we did, the Cousins (Ate Iya, Ate Tin II, Kuya Earl, EJ and yours truly [Wala si Ate Tin I. *frowns*]) did a sort of getaway in Tagaytay last December 23! Whoo! And boy, aside from the never-tiring antics and conversations, it was like bonding with my own barkada again for so many years. PHOTOGRAPHS! XD




DOWN: My biggest downfall yet. I know no one (ever!) will understand how I felt during New Year's day when my 200GB external hard drive crashed, due to my clumsiness. I didn't know why that damned thing had to fall down 2ft from the table. And so, all my precious files (especially my Whose Line [worth 25% of HD] and Clay Aiken videos) are lost forever. Unless I recover them again. Again. AGAIN. *sigh* I guess this have tested my patience and tolerance for such events.

UP: Well, it was hard to recover at first, but gradually I accepted that I really had to let go some of the files that were lost. Or at least I had to accept that I needed to start all over from scratch. But of course, knowing myself, there was only one thing (or activity, perhaps) that would make me forget my feelings (Yes, it is THAT painful) about the incident. Well, a certain guy helped. Or guys? =P
Ikuta Toma - played Nakatsu Shuichi on Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. Made me laugh so many times. Made me cry so many times. Made me defend him and take his side all the time.
Matsumoto Jun - played Domyouji Tsukasa on Hana Yori Dango. Made me fall in love with the character so much, considering I hadn't done so with Jerry Yan's portrayal. Made me change my mind (or impression, at least) about his image. I don't know why. Also, made me consider listening to JPop. Seriously.
Mizushima Hiro - played Nanba Minami on Hanazakari no Kimitachi e. Made me believe he was really a player (obviously he wasn't). Made me fall for him more upon hearing him speak English. Oh, and on the "randomness" category, he wins. He played Kamen Rider Black. Yes, as in the superhero.
And James Roday - another victim of my lack in ability on "first impressions". Plays fake psychic detective Shawn Spencer on Psych. Made me realize I can like and be fond of guys like him. Don't ask why. But then again, I was wrong about him before, so... in a way it was kind of expected. And I realized he looked a lot like Seth Green, maybe even acts like him. That was another random fact, by the way.

Oh, and I got a new external drive last Wednesday. New life, I guess.

So much for UPs and DOWNs.

Since I forgot to blog for so long, I want to greet some people. Coincidentally, both turned thirty years old this year.

RP - January 8 (another one born on the 8th)

AJ McLean - January 9 (I miss the boys again.)

Last one. I promise you. It's been two years since I saw the Backstreet Boys live (January 20, 2006). I'll never ever forget that day.

"I'm glad I met you" @ 9:47 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

i suddenly missed you.
blast from the past
back to the old days
something to hate
i need comforting words
two guys, deserving much credit
those who keep my life worth living
six statements
i can't freakin' breathe.
of wisdom and experiences

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥