Friday, February 15, 2008
haburdey! and the expected flowers
Wow, I couldn't believe it. I finished Kimi wa Petto in just two days. Well, technically, it was done in a day, considering I watched it for less than 10 hours.
What do I have to say about the J-drama? I now understand why many fell in love with Matsumoto Jun after watching this. Nevertheless, he's still the number two J-actor in my heart. (Don't ask any further, please. Haha. XD)
To be quite honest, I only talked about three J-dramas here in my blog (Kimi wa Petto being the third one) when I actually have interest in eight dramas all in all. (Yes, and that's after removing two more off my list.) But really, I don't have to talk about all of them and instead, I'm going to focus on how my day went.
(Now why do I suddenly have the urge of telling everybody about my life? XD)
Well, since I don't have anything better to do on a Friday, Joanna and I had already planned that this day would be the day we'd continue watching Hana-Kimi. Unfortunately though, we ended up watching (and finishing) Kimi wa Petto instead. And I thought you didn't like Jun that much, Jo. Hahaha. But I can't blame you for that either. He is good at acting anyways.
(Number 2, number 2... XD)
Sorry for having unusual outbursts in parentheses. Perhaps it's the effect of eating ice cream and then driking blended coffee during nighttime.
Anyway, after our yet another bonding session, Jo suggested that I watch a shonen-ai anime (finally! Haha): Gravitation. Thanks for that Jo. I've been worried lately that I might run out of things to watch. And I couldn't even imagine that such a tragic thing would happen! *GASP*
Then my sister called. She had to pick me up at 430 in the afternoon so as to avoid being late at her birthday dinner. We ended up eating at MOA instead, since eating at Sofitel would cost each of us P3000. Finally, after I think an hour of scouting for restaurants, Ate Tin's choice was Italliani's. We even saw David Pomeranz eating there. =P
And we watched the fireworks at 7PM. It was so cool! But I was just wondering, why did they choose Linkin Park's Numb as the background music? Um, never mind.
For about thirty minutes, we walked around the mall, waiting for my mom to finish buying stuff at the Hypermarket. We then decided to go to UCC and discover why their coffees were so expensive. UCC is from Japan originally, by the way.
I loved how my sister commented that our (my sister and I) being wacky, too much in fact, could be only displayed at home and in front of our parents, closest relatives and friends. At school, no one would ever really call us "bangag" and "maloko." They would even think we're too serious and quiet! Oh well, I really love it though when we can laugh our hearts out. It's more fun that way.
Time to go home. I remember that I was thinking about getting AT LEAST ONE bouquet of flowers for Valentine's. And I knew that would happen, not because I wished for it, but because I expected it to happen. Why wouldn't I? My dad has never forgotten to give me one no matter how late he was in terms of hours or days. Now, my Valentine's Day is complete, how cheesy that might've sounded.
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
By the way, I'm counting down to five days for two birthdays! Actually, the other one is a thing. And if you check out my posts from the same day for the past years, you'd know what that thing is.
Regardless, I'm very excited. I want to hear people's suggestions on what should I post at that day, so as to make it a special celebration. ^__^
"I'm glad I met you" @ 10:52 PM |