Sunday, April 27, 2008
"creativity"
I've said it before
[albeit not here XD] and I'll say it again:
I don't know what is it with Arashi, but it's the only fandom that sparks up my non-existent creativity and pushes me to my limits.Want proof?
1) I have made
Arashi GIFs. I've never done one before, and I admit that's because I don't know how to, but still. Now I cannot stop thinking of various sceneries that can be made as GIFs.
2) I'm currently making an
Arashi-themed ******. Okay, that one is supposed to be a surprise/secret, and I'll not reveal it until I receive
my Arashi goodies. *snickers* ^__^
3) I made an
Ohmiya Arashi icon. Yes, the one that you use on
LiveJournal. [Oh, and if you want to see it, visit
my journal, which has posts similar as this.] Well, really, for YEARS now, I've been wanting to learn how to make
good [emphasis please] icons so that I avoid stealing others'
and be accused of envy. AND I CAN BE PROUD OF
EVEN JUST ONE ICON, CAN'T I? *shakes fist*
4) I WANT TO MAKE AN
ARASHI WALLPAPER. ENOUGH SAID.
5) To be honest, I'm still in deep thought for an
Arashi fanfic. Yes, I'm
that desperate. *weeps* And besides, this is one of the
few things I'm good at [
I think], why can't I be blessed with a good [enough] idea??? WHY?!?
Any requests would be good, just give me a bloody idea/scenery/situation. Please.Okay I ranted again. Bleh, it's not like I can help it. Aside from that, I can't wait for my DVD and calendar. *weeps*
=-=-=-=-=-=-=
On a side note:
CLAY AIKEN WILL HAVE A NEW ALBUM IN A WEEK OR SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~.
Yay! AND OMG IT HAS
LOVER ALL ALONE... LOVER ALL ALONE FOR CRYING OUT LOUD!*trying so hard not so spaz*
*COUGH* To completely distract you from that spazzing,
read this if you are a hopeless romantic
like me and wanting to read about something that's
a bit depressing.
Nevertheless, I reaaalllllllllllyyyyy missed Clay. I really, really, really did. And to think his last album from 2006 was almost filled with cover songs. So while still waiting, I recommend that you listen to the following songs from the past two non-Christmas albums by Clay:
*
The Way [Measure of a Man]: His second or third single, I think, ever since he got off from American Idol. I guess this particularly appeals to me because it's such a sweet song [and melody of course] and this showcases Clay's voice. I really love this song.
*
No More Sad Songs [Measure of a Man]: AND if you're feeling bitter over someone you love who doesn't love you back, then this is the right song for you. [I feel like I'm promoting Clay or something. LOL.] I always listen to this song whenever I want to rock out/hit something/be indifferent. Seriously, it works. XDDDDD
*
This is the Night [Measure of a Man]: Well, it's a bit obvious but this is Clay's first single ever, and what I like about this song is the lyrics, particularly this line:
"But I'm not gonna wait when a moment can vanish so fast, 'cause every kiss is a kiss you can never get back." Isn't it beautiful? *__* And besides, who wouldn't want to hear a belting Clay on a ballad? Btw, I'm aware that this is not an original version. :p
*
A Thousand Days [A Thousand Different Ways]: And I'm not adding this one just because it's yet another single. IT'S BECAUSE I LOOOOOOOOOVE IT. Seriously though, it's one of my most favorite love songs.
Or maybe it's because I'm a sad, sad person? Regardless of my reason for liking it, I think it's really good, especially how Clay gives out his emotions on this song. Listen to it! ^__^
*
Everything I Have [A Thousand Different Ways]: Aaaaand finally, the sweetest song that was ever written, sang by one of the best singers ever. Every girl who hears this song [as far as I've heard about] wants this song to be sung at her wedding, whether it's clear that they will have it or not. Haha. But really, a guy who can say/sing those kind of words proudly without being hesitant will definitely win her heart and her love.
There you go, I didn't expect this one to be a long post, but hell, anything for my fandomsss. :p
"I'm glad I met you" @ 11:14 PM |