Tuesday, April 29, 2008

i know now


Okay. Let's all be honest here. I believe the sudden SURGE of page views on my blog can be blamed for my posts about Arashi, and sorry to disappoint fans, because all I do here is rant and rant and rant. And if ever I bring some information, honestly I direct them to the original site where I got or learn about them. ^__^

But despite that, I've noticed that ALL my posts are about Ninomiya Kazunari's Gimmick Game and Arashi's past rumors. And since I don't EVER want to talk about the rumors anymore, I suppose I can be of help to post the translation of Gimmick Game.

NOTE: THIS IS ONLY THE TRANSLATION OF GIMMICK GAME. IF YOU WANT TO FIND THE LYRICS, I RECOMMEND THAT YOU SEARCH OTHER SITES, BUT I GOT MINE FROM HERE, WHICH WAS ALSO TAKEN FROM THIS SITE.

[EDIT] I found another translation! *smacks forehead for not thinking about it soon enough* I FOUND ONE HERE. I don't know if they allow non-members to browse through though. But it's a fun community! You can easily join there. ^__^


Gimmick Game

3... 2... 1 Let's go!

Why is it that I'm the only one who can see that your fingers are dirty
So please don't stroke my body so much with your dirty fingers

(Why is that?) Well of course, it is because...
(What's wrong?) I will give that word to you

In the different world, you satisfy only yourself again
And how can you love me with the face that pretends to not-know-anything?
You are also today, the love is rotten.
Because (I can only love you)
Right at the nape of your neck, look, I could see the lie.

With that serious face, that aura is indeed there; Why don't you make that sad face for me?
If you wish, you can make it seem like your tears are gonna fall too; it’ll look quite real, won’t it?

(Don't cry) Aren’t you like that too?
(Please smile) In the end, all you do is pretend to be kind

I don't mind you going away but please bring them along with you
Anything and everything, all the memories, all of them
The things you don't want, I don't want them too
Because (Let’s just bring it to an end)
Right at the nape of my neck, there is a lie too

If I can go back to the broken times; perhaps now, will I’ll be able to understand everything, the words, those gestures and the love?

Pretending to be adorable and walking around wearing a lie
I don't know why the colour of the town looks so beautiful?
It is because I'm dirty

But I only know how to live in this world
Pretending to be lonely and letting the tears flow immediately
Then, look it's here, the next world, again
(Don't cry so much anymore)
Right at the nape of your neck, look, I left my spit there [= to keep it for myself]

Note: In Japanese, 'tsuba wo tsukeru' means 'marking it for oneself'. The last line of the song says 'tsuba wo tsuketa'.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Also, since my beloved friend, Joanna, is looking for the translation [I think she still is] of the lyrics for Caramel Song, I'll post the translation of this song for her. ^__^

NOTE: AGAIN, THIS IS ONLY THE TRANSLATION. I GOT IT FROM THIS SITE, WHICH ALSO PROVIDES THE LYRICS OF THE SONG.

Caramel Song

A slice of the red-dyed afternoon
Framed by the square window
It's growing dark, the day is ending
Tomorrow's the day you leave

Tenderness always brings loneliness with it
For the moment, let me close my eyes
Against the countless memories

You'll always be my treasure
It's funny how much I love you
If it means you'll smile someday
I'll wave goodbye from the bottom of my heart

From the veranda, I watched
The lights go on the little street
A vapor trail drifts by
Is it because of my sigh?

If I put it in words, it'll probably bother you a little
If I stand close and touch your hand, will you be able to feel it?
"Goodbye"

In our tightly held hands
The dream we believed in begins to move
I'll never forget you
The sweet evening sky begins to melt

You reach out your hand
Before the dusk
And try to catch the stars
Draws near
The truth is, I want to tie you down...

You'll always be my treasure
It's funny how much I love you
If it means you'll smile someday
I'll wave goodbye from the bottom of my heart

In our tightly held hands
The dream we believed in begins to move
I'll never forget you
The sweet evening sky begins to melt


In all honesty, I've seen a very interestingly different translation of this song, but this is the best one so far. Enjoy. ^__^

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Disclaimer: Songs. Not mine. Belongs to Arashi. Not mine. Ever. :D

Edited for the changes in translation of Gimmick Game and for the disclaimer.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Random note: I was supposed to post something else for today but I left home too early and hadn't had the chance to post it, since I think it's going to be very long and ranty. I'll write that one tomorrow instead. :p

"I'm glad I met you" @ 11:59 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

sweet goodbyes and nostalgia
"creativity"
because arashi-fangirling eats my brain
my latest creation
next to you
i couldn't help it
false alarm XD
before the important stuff
ah! miracle!
random ramblings

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥