Tuesday, May 06, 2008

arashi on hi-def


Now I feel lazy again. XDDDDDD
No really, I do. But since I've been delayed for two days now, I guess I should get going before someone shoots me.


Part 3. Part 1 here, and 2 here.

I believe this will be the most boring part, but actually it's much more different when you're watching it on TV. And so I'll still flail on this one because I have more stories to tell than pictures, and it's still awesome [I've been using this word for thirty-minutes now XD] that way. Besides, it's still Arashi, right?

Again, let me reiterate...
WARNING: Lots of *squee*'s, random comments and of course -- the proof -- photos. If you still want to read my post, well then, ENJOY. ^__^

So the Arashi Around Asia + Dome DVD that I bought had a photobook included, but it was so hard to keep it open [I believe the binding is to blame] that I couldn't lay it down to take a shot of it. DDD:
Somehow I managed to, and this is the first photo I took.
I was actually thinking of taking a photo of Aiba-chan first [since he's the first member to be featured on the photobook], but then I gave up when I couldn't manage. And then I tried again, and... you probably know why I took this one. XD

And in all honesty, I wanted to say this when I was watching Nino's solo [which I STILL don't know the title of. *gets bricked*]: AHHHHHHHHHHHHH NINO-CHAN WHY ARE YOU SO KAWAII~ *FAINTS BUT THEN RECOVERS* WHY DO YOU LOOK INCREDIBLY HANDSOME AND CUTE AND SEXY AND HOT ALL AT THE SAME TIIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEEEEE *DIES*

...but then I couldn't since my dad was beside me.

Yes, I know all this time I've been talking about how my dad always surprises me with his KEEN interest on MY ANDROGYNOUS JAPANESE IDOLS FANGIRLING TENDENCIES. YESSS. But I didn't know he could fathom TWO HOURS of BOYS-WITH-COLORFUL-COSTUMES-AND-AWESOME[thereitisagainXD]-STAGE-EFFECTS-AND-LOTS-OF-SCREAMING-FANGIRLS concert. LIKE, SRLSY. XDDDDDDDDD

*breathes out* Better.

So I actually took note of what he was saying as we were watching the concert. Yes, even things like that I take note of. And you wouldn't believe what he had said. Among other things:

* Well, the fact that he sat through the ENTIRE concert, even if the DVD itself doesn't have ANY subtitles whatsoever.
* Unsurprisingly, he said that Ohno had the best voice quality among the members. ^__^
* Er, according to him, Sakurai Sho = Aiba Masaki. XD
On a side note, I actually didn't see the similiarities [apparently I suck at details, much more at facial features] even though I'd heard it from so many people. But then I was looking at my calendar, and then there was a shot of Aiba that stopped me and got me thinking, "Who is this? Is this...Sho, or Aiba?" [Considering that Aiba was once my ichiban, I should get bricked for this one. XDDD]
* Uh, he also said, "Magagaling sila, no?" ["They're extremely good, huh?"] *drops dead*
* This, I don't really know the reason of [on his part], but he keeps on insisting that I should watch the concert again. And again.
Although, it's quite obvious that he wants to (1) let me enjoy the concert [so that my money's worth it] and (2) show off his awesome [Haha XD] HDTV. But then again, I don't know why he wanted it so much.
* OhPleaseMyIchibanDon'tGetMadAtMe Well, I kept on pointing out that during concerts, Nino didn't really sing his solo parts on group songs and tended to let the audience sing. My dad kind of picked that up and later on he's the one who pointed that out. XD
* And he actually believed me when I said that Jun is the concert master of Arashi. [I don't know why, but I really find that one amusing.]
* He didn't think "We Can Make It!" was partly lipsynched. [That how good Arashi is, I guess?]
* Although I was too, he was amazed at the volume of people at the Tokyo Dome [55,000 people, man.], those lasers and lights, cameras, and the moving platforms [that only a Johnny's group can have XD].
* At the end, he asked me, "Do any of them play instruments?" When I said one of them did *coughcough*, he asked me if it was Aiba [in this concert, he played a guitar on his solo]. I told him it wasn't, and it was Nino who plays instruments in Arashi. But then again, now Aiba plays guitar, and Sho used to play the piano. So I guess that's 3 out of 5?

Btw, I felt guilty that I only took Nino's trademark pose so eventually I took the others' as well. I'mReallySorryThatOhno'sTurnedThatWay. DDDDD:

[Please forgive the blog author if the shots are too crappy. XD]
Aiba-kun! Well I think I [er, my mind did] automatically called him that since Sho always calls him like that. *pouts Ohno-style* Anyway, I think this is a cool shot nevertheless. And with him having that outfit, it's the first time I've seen that shoulder scar. Well, you can't see it here, but trust me that exists. LOL. And I always want to hug him whenever he makes those concert speeches and then tries ever-so-hard to stop himself from crying. *hugs Aiba-chan*
And then there's Jun, a.k.a. Arashi's concert master. I actually didn't take the one where he was flying above [almost literally] the entire dome with just his foot on some steel step, since it was a small photo. But it was so cool. And he's the one who always got the crowd going. You can see how much he loves what he does, right? ^__^
I'm really sorry about this Ohno shot, but there was nothing better than this crappy blurry one. [Gomen Oh-chan! >_<] I think more than anyone else, I want to wipe Ohno's sweat the most during this concert. [LOL that's so random but well, I'm the one talking...] Seriously though, every time I saw his close-up I want to grab him and wipe it all off, just so he can continue performing comfortably. I've got to admit though, OHNO PWNZ IN DANCING. He really, really does. No wonder that little Chinen is obsessed with this man. *__*
Aaaaand Sho. Next to Jun [and Nino], Sho always gets the crowd going in these concerts. He's the one to always encourage them to participate and have fun, which is I love about Sho. His Anti-Anti solo is extremely good as well! I loved it, with all the effects and the sex and the... *sigh*~ <3
ARASHI ON MY TV~!
Well technically it's my dad's so...yeah. XD But it was wicked awesome [*shot while typing 'awesome'*] to see them on widescreen. As in, me = @__@.

There you go, I flailed for more or less four days with this one, and really, I'm not done yet. LOL. I'm sharing these with a friend soon so I guess I'll have a few more posts about these. *ala Lion King's Scarr [the villian]* BE PREPARED! Hahaha.

=-=-=-=-=-=-=

Random note for the day: You see, my parents and I were eating outside earlier with family friends. I was sitting beside my mom, and I just texted Joanna so I was still holding my phone. She was observing my phone [as if to eat it alive XD] and asked, "Who's that handsome [or if you want, 'hot'] guy on your phone?" [And of course, that's spoken in Tagalog/Filipino, not English. XD] And then she asked me if I wanted to go to Japan. She didn't tell me when though. Haha.

And that's why I love my parents to death. ^__^

"I'm glad I met you" @ 10:41 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

lazy is my middle name, sort of.
boys who cook = <3
anything in the name of fangirling
just because
at long last
i know now
sweet goodbyes and nostalgia
"creativity"
because arashi-fangirling eats my brain
my latest creation

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥