Wednesday, May 07, 2008
lame-o
Well, that's how I'd describe myself now for a lack of motivation to do things relating to either my fangirling tendencies or my real life.
I just stole this from
Mea's multiply. I hope you don't mind! ^__^
40 Secrets About Yourself.
Be honest no matter what.[One] Who was your last text from?-- Chang! :DDD
[Great, now I'm missing my high school friends more than ever. WAAAAAAAH T_____T]
[Two] Where was your default picture taken?-- If you're talking about my default picture in (a)
Blogger, then at a cafe in Macau's MGM Grand [that's out of boredom]; if in (b)
Multiply, at our staircase while running up on it [that's out of insanity].
[Three] What's your middle initial?-- R.
[Four] Your current relationship stat is?-- Single. :DDD
[Five] Does your crush like you back?-- WHAT A QUESTION. No. :(
[Six] What is your current mood?-- Er, for real? I feel
too good [as I'm hearing
my love's Nino's solo right now], and somehow productive. Whatever that all meant. XD
[Seven] What's your mom's name?-- NEMESIS.
It IS the internet after all. So...yeah. LOL.[Eight] What color shirt are you wearing?-- Green, white and yellow stripes
[NINE] What brand of slippers are you wearing?-- Can I keep that a secret? >_<
[HAHAHA and Nino's solo that's playing now is actually entitled "
Himitsu" which is 'secret' in English.]
[Ten] If you could go back in time and change something, would you?--
Damn it. Of course, there has been a lot of times I want to do that.
[Eleven] Have a crazy side?-- Hell yeah! XD
[Twelve] Ever had a near death experience?-- Not really. :/
[Thirteen] Something you do a lot?-- In front of my laptop, fangirling *nods*
Oh and I do eat a lot, write
nonsense stuff a lot and sleep a lot. AND PROCRASTINATE A LOT. OHOHOHO.
[Fourteen] Angry at anyone?-- Right now? I'm angry at my ichiban for being such a liar~!
And for being such a charming boy that he indeed is. >_< Other than that, I don't want to be angry at anyone, really. [Yes, the Libran doesn't want fights.] :p
[Fifteen] Who can you tell anything to?-- Like Mea said, my best friends: Joycie, Sheilah, Joanna, Patricia, Jenny :DDDDD
[Sixteen] Name someone with the same birthday as you?-- Ms. Stephanie Marquez. :D
[Seventeen] When was the last time you cried?-- Hard one. Oh yeah, when I was being stupid at our vacation. DDDDD:
[Eighteen] Who would you do anything for?-- My parents most importantly, my siblings, all the people I consider family [that includes friends ^__^]
and Arashi. I think my fandoms kind of fit in this section, just because they inspire me more than anyone else. :p
[Twenty] What's the first thing you would notice about the opposite sex?-- Er, it's always the smile and the eyes. I think. But that's not what I commonly like about them anyways. XD
[Twenty-four] Favorite TV show?-- WHOA. JUST PREPARE A MEAL 'CAUSE THIS IS GOING TO BE LOOOOONG. House, Whose Line is it Anyway?, Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, some Japanese dramas, and any show that Arashi hosted/hosts. :p
[Twenty-five] Do you still watch?-- I went on hiatus for House, The Office and Doctor Who even though they're currently airing, because of time constraints [
*coughArashicough*]. I'm waiting for new Psych episodes, hopefully in July or August. Whose Line is it Anyway? Well,
remember the
great hard disk suicide? Yeah.
[Twenty-six] What are you eating or drinking at the moment?-- I wish I was. D:
[Twenty-seven] Do you speak any other language?-- DREAMING OF. YES. *NODS*
[Twenty-eight] What's your favorite smell?-- I have to agree with Mea here, FOOD. XD
[Twenty-nine] Describe your life in one word?-- Hope-driven. ^__^
[Thirty] Have you ever kissed with someone in the rain?-- That would be quite a scene, wouldn't it? *daydreams with ____ in mind* XDDDDDDD
[Thirty-one] Ever kissed on the beach?-- No.
[Thirty-two] What/Who are you thinking about right now?-- (a) I'm hungry, (b) I need to finish what I was doing [AND STOP STALLING WITH THIS SURVEY], (c) Sho who
seriously needs to GET THE HELL OUT of my subconsciousness [HAHAHA XD], (d) my sister whom I miss dearly :( and (e) Arashi, because seriously, I need some sense of humor to finish my crack!fic.
[Thirty-three] What should you be doing?-- Good question! I should be cleaning up my favorites because it is A MESS. DDD:
[Thirty-four] Who was the last person that made you upset/angry?-- Seriously? I think it was... yeah. It's my ichiban. Apparently more than anyone I idolize, Nino seemed to make me upset that one day. Don't ask, please. XD
[Thirty-five] What are you listening to?-- OMG! YOU CAUGHT ME! DDDDDDD:
PIKA**NCHI DOUBLE - Arashi. It's a good song, one of my favorites. ;)
[Thirty-six] Do you like working in the yard?-- No.
[Thirty- seven] If you could have any last name in the world, what would it be?-- I've always wanted a Western-ish last name. I don't know now, though.
[Thirty-eight] Do you act differently around the person you like?-- No, but sometimes I get stupid. [Yeah, tell me about it. >_<]
[Thirty-nine] What is your natural hair color?-- Black.
[Forty] Who was the last person who make you cry?-- Ummm, wrong grammar dude. XD Ummmm, I think it would be my mom. :p
=-=-=-=-=-=
Later on, I'll post some updates on my various fandoms. Actually it's MY updates, so it means it's because it involves my real life, so. And that's to compensate for that one day I didn't post anything. XD
"I'm glad I met you" @ 5:45 PM |