Monday, June 16, 2008
just before the BIG day
Okay. I need to get this post done soon so that I can move on with my BIG day tomorrow. (YES IT'S MY BIG DAY TOMORROW AND YOU DON'T HAVE TO TELL ME THAT IT'S NOT EVEN OCTOBER YET. XD)
I'll be swift.
Damnitwhycan'tIjustshutupandgetonwithit.So.
FIRST: Apparently,
Arashi Around Asia (AAA) 2008 will happen. And sooner than expected. Arashi will hold concerts (subject to change, of course) in
Taipei,
Shanghai and
Seoul.
Apparently as well, I'm not jumping up and down, killing my keyboard nor strangling someone beside me out of excitement. And it's not because they're not coming here.
IT'S BECAUSE THESE CONCERTS HAVE THE WORST TIMING EVER.
First of all, I would gladly go to Taiwan, if that's the case. But then, it's on
OCTOBER 11. People who know me have been told, it's the celebration of my 18th birthday. So. Fate sucks.
SobirthdaythismyisforwhatbandIagetgettingfor?I need to get over that one.
I SWEAR I'LL CANCEL EVERYTHING JUST TO ATTEND ARASHI'S 10TH ANNIVERSARY NEXT YEAR.SECOND: It's odd how already two of my family members/relatives mistake
Ohno as my ichiban (Sorry, Jo. D:). It's not my fault, okay?
1) My dad. Well, he asked me last Friday who my favorite in Arashi was. I kind of hesitated (he'd asked me that before but I only answered "all of them" so just he would stop asking further), but figured there was no use in hiding it so I said my favorite was
Nino. He then told me, "
Oh, it's not Ohno?" Like aldkas;ldkd. LOL XD I've been thinking hard about that, father. Like, "Why didn't I like Ohno, since he has the best voice in Arashi? Why not Ohno, since I adore his cuteness? Why not Ohno, despite my constant praises for him?" I HAVE BEEN ASKING THE SAME QUESTIONS, FATHER. Yet somehow I couldn't replace Nino as my ichiban. Yes, I can't alsdlsdkl;.
2) My ever favorite cousin, Ate Iya. She STILL doubts Ohno's capability of acting serious (i.e. in
Maou), and I can only defend Ohno by saying "
He can do it. He's done well at his butai (stageplays)." Her response? "
That's because you're an Ohno fan." Like again, askldjekld. I don't know how that had an impression on her, that I MUST be an Ohno fan, but then, it's kind of amusing. Heehee.
OMG A WEIRD THOUGHT JUST DAWNED ON ME. COULD THIS BE BECAUSE I'M IMITATING MY ICHIBAN? *SHOT BEFORE SHE COULD SAY ANYTHING WORSE*
THIRD: Speaking of
Ohmiya, I just learned that
Ninomiya Kazunari will be guesting on the first episode of
Maou. Just when I thought that I SHOULD watch this drama since BOTH Ohno and Toma are there, the producer just gave me another reason NOT to miss even just the first episode.
And what do you know? My
love ichiban's more excited that his fans are. DAS;LSADK;LSADK;L.
So this is your BIG NEWS, Nino. I should've known it's Ohno-related. orzOkay, more than anything else, I'm DEFINITELY curious about his role. As much as I want to hope that he'll have a huge role (like, say, the
victim? *bricked*), I think he might just have a cameo-like appearance, just like Ohno did on Yamada Taro Monogatari. NOJESSIEYOU'RENOTSAYINGTHAT!!! *SHAKES SELF MADLY*
ONLY FOUR WORDS: CAN'T. WAIT. JULY. FOUR.FOURTH: I don't know if this has something to do with
my ichiban's birthday, but I seem to have a good mood for writing songfics AGAIN.
INSPIRED? I already have five (YES, FIVE) songs in mind, and I just can't restrain myself from imagining things while listening to them. If only had enough time. If only.
P.S. Oddly, I don't feel like myself. Don't feel that good.
Stopmakingmebehavelikeyoubirthdayboy.
"I'm glad I met you" @ 8:09 PM |