Sunday, June 08, 2008
with all of that finished
At least I'd like to think it did, but I don't really need to talk about it, do I?
So with that done.
I believe this is going to be a news kind of post, since Arashi (with the Arashi fandom of course) never fails to surprise me with new things and events. There's always something new about them, and it's not just because I'm a relatively new fan (therefore I still don't know much). It's just... their lives never stop, surely.
News # 1: Sho's injuryI'm not too late actually, as you might've read from
my last post, I've known about this since Tuesday. And really, I feel so worried of Sho (yet I know it doesn't show
*cough*) and the more he says "Sorry" and "Don't worry about me", the more I tend to worry.
That's not the way you make people less worry Sho. Ohohoho. Joshing aside, a generous fan plans to send Sho some get well messages which you can also send via her
here. As of today's post, you only have
ONE DAY LEFT to do this. Just say "Get well soon!" and I'm sure
Sho-chan would appreciate it. :DDD
Funny tidbit: In my message, I first wanted to call him
"Sakurai-kun" because of the formalities, and then it was changed to
"Sho-kun" so that it would come across as something friendly (or whatever you want to call that).
Jenny even wanted to call him
"Sho-chan", although that's a bit extreme for me. XDDDD
It ended up being,
"Sho-san". orz
At least I still called him by his given name.
And I just noticed that it's EXACTLY how Nino calls Sho sometimes. *walks away in shame*
News # 2: Maou's leading actors will be guesting on TFPIISaying July is too far away was a mistake. Apparently,
back in May 9, July is indeed two months away too far. But now, with some of the magazines featuring
Ohno and
Toma photos (*flails* lkasjdkajwkds), JULY IS GETTING NEAR. I want to see Ohno and Toma act NAO PRZ.
While waiting though, I just heard that these two Johnnys will have a guesting on
Tokyo Friend Park II (which previously featured
F4 and Inoue Mao *wink wink*,
YamaTaro leads *nosebleeds* and
Arashi of course!). CAN I JUST SAY THAT OHNO AND TOMA PLAYING GAMES IS THE MOST EXCITING THING EVERRRRRR??? And it's not just because it's Toma we're talking about. I admit I can be a little bit biased about Toma, but then
it's Toma AND Ohnoooooo~*cough* Okay, here's the proposed sched of TFPII (on TBS):
06/23 : Maou - Ohno and Toma:DDDDD
News # 3: Junnie's hair, reminding me of JunbaitThis is probably the first time I've called Jun,
"Junnie" online, so I am now awaiting your bricks, guys.
Okay, so Jun's hair isn't a new issue either, I think it has been like that for a month now, but yesterday I actually wanted to make a comparison of Jun's hair now and from five years ago. So I watched an episode of
Kimi wa Petto again. And I must say,
THIS converted me into an Arashi fan. Believe me. :DDD
MOMO!!! *hearts*

From an episode of
Himitsu no Arashi-chan. ^__^
Well, even though Jun sports the same hairstyle as he did five years ago, he did mature a lot. Who would've thought he's capable of being MORE handsome?! *__*
News # 3.5: Hana Yori Dango Final on TFPII as wellJust a small detail. :D Regardless, it is worth mentioning.
06/30 : HYD Final - F4 and Mao InoueCan't wait for July.
News # 4: OMG GIMMICK GAME CONCERT PICS *DIES*My most informal heading on this post yet. XDDDD
Can I be blamed? After all, I've been wanting to see this since a month ago, and when that particular photo surprised me two nights ago, I couldn't stop panting. Panting. PANTING.
YES, YOU ACTUALLY FLAIL THAT MUCH WHEN SOMETHING UNEXPECTED-BUT-NEVERTHELESS-STILL-GOOD HAPPENS. LOL.Sadly, I can't put the picture here since it's not mine. And I'm actually too lazy to scout some more pics, afraid that I might pass out in the process. XDDD
Nino, you're not supposed to grow up yet. *shot*Random note
for the day: Because I wanted to unwind last Thursday night, I watched
the AAA + in Dome DVD (with, whom else, my dad) again. I didn't go through the encores anymore since I suddenly felt sleepy. (So not me, right? XD) Well I just had to point out some things. My dad actually put the spotlight on
Nino this time (I don't know why) and he said
Nino looked like a 17-year-old kid.
Which means we can be together and no one will notice the age difference. *gets bricked* He also kept on pointing out that
Nino's the smallest among Arashi, and I couldn't really defend the poor Neener. *fails* Lastly, he laughed upon hearing Nino's solo because of his
cute high-pitched voice.
Tay, stop making me flail more, please. I've done already enough. *dead*
P.S. He mentioned again that Ohno had a beautiful voice and was a very good dancer. ^__^
P.P.S. He named Arashi members one-by-one twice by now. First time: MatsuJun, Ohno, Aiba, Nino and Sho. Second time: MatsuJun (he really couldn't forget Jun XDD), Aiba, Nino, Sho and Ohno.
Bonus: Took a personality test and it was so damn accurate. You guys should try it.
Dreamy Idealist -- How Appropriate (Sarcasm MAY BE intended.)
"I'm glad I met you" @ 5:07 PM |