Sunday, July 06, 2008
among other things
LOL. HAHAHAHA.
I realized JUST NOW, I haven't written my
random thoughts for July yet. I was actually planning to write a draft about
Maou and about my most recent
Arashi!member-centric fic, but good thing I
actually remembered I owe my blog a random-thoughts post. I FAIL. AGAIN. OTL
Shall we start? :D
1) I'm so thankful that Maou is on Fridays. Like, for real. I couldn't imagine if it had been on another day, or worse, on a school day. So. Methinks even fate (aka God's will) wanted me to watch Maou on time. So I wouldn't feel guilty at all. XD
2) Speaking of Maou, THIS IS THE FIRST TIME IN MY ENTIRE LIFE THAT I WATCHED A JAPANESE DRAMA WITHOUT SUBS. I guess, this is how much I love you, Ohno-san. *_____*
3) Thoughts?
*SPOILER WARNING!!!*I kind of summarized it
in my comment here, but let me tell you anyways.
...Okay. First things first, the most important thing I must convey: I really can't believe they hadn't let Ohno act in a drama UNTIL now. I mean. I couldn't imagine anyone else playing that role, and really, Ohno can pull this one off. I'm not surprised if he can do other roles easily.
The opening theme was great! At first I can't really imagine an upbeat-ish type of song to be the theme, but with that kind of opening (for some reason it empowers the image of Maou/Naruse to me), it suits well.
My favorite part of Toma's role is when he was reenacting that scene with the suspect. I could really sense the regret he was feeling during that. (I love as well how Naruse tried not to do anything but watch that scene. And that mischievious look on his face... *___*) I also feel it's exaggerated at some parts, but I think the way Toma does it is okay. I love his acting. *is biased*
Shiori, well. I think she lacked a bit of depth, but maybe that's just me. Hopefully her scenes get better. And I also thought something in that scene with Nino was a little off, but Nino's guesting should be longer~ *is completely biased* LOL.
I LOVE MAOU (even though I can't understand some of it--things I do for love XDDD). This is definitely my drama of the season (or of the year even). :DDD
PS. I love how Ohno can switch from one extreme expression to another without being so awkward. On that crying scene and on that scene with Shiori outside the church, I love it. ♥*SPOILER END*I. Really tried to condense it but I wanted to comment on everything, s-so. Sorry. m(_ _)m
4) Since I already mentioned
truth as the theme song for Maou, I have one thing to say about the song: IT'S SO COOL IN SO MANY DIFFERENT WAYS. L-LIKE, IT'S NOT YOUR TYPICAL ARASHI SONG, BUT. THEY SANG IT WELL.
And Ohno's low voice lakdjaskld It really suits the drama. :Db
5) OMG.
Joanna is a genius for coming up with a plan how to get rid of that-guy-who-annoyed-me-beyond-anyone-else. I w-won't mention details (again XD), but I bet,
Nino's going to be so proud of me for being this cunning. XDDD
6) You know, I always have doubts as to whether Nino will ever be replaced as my ichiban. I know it's not because of him basically, it's just. I'm too fickleminded for my own good. But every time I think about this, he
somehow ALWAYS goes back into being my ichiban. Think about it this way (I'm totally being delusional, mind you): It's like he knows how to take me back from going away from him. I know it's kind of a blur when I explain it, but it's how Nino stays as my ichiban despite my natural ficklemindedness.
7) Oh yeah, before I forget, if you're a
MatsuJun fan or just happened to be interested, I posted a MatsuJun-centric fanfic
over here at my LiveJournal. I didn't post it here because it's long, and in LJ you can put it in a cut or something. Nevertheless, you may comment if you want to. *wink*
8) I just sent out a resume to McKinsey & Company. I do think it's a bit early for them to invite us to their company, but it's too good of an opportunity to pass up.
I j-just think they should have a branch somewhere in Tokyo. Bwahahaha.9)
ROCK YOU is growing on me. DAMN-IT-WHY-DO-ARASHI-SONGS-HAVE-THIS-EFFECT-EVERY-SINGLE-TIME??? And because of that, I'm currently reading the translation of that song, while listening to it of course. Will comment later on. LOL.
10) My mom and dad will be leaving for a vacation in Hong Kong. They constantly ask me of what I want from Hong Kong. Unsurprisingly, I can't think of anything. And unsurprisingly, I can't think of anything else but any Arashi-related stuff. LOL I'm a fanatic that way. :3
11) I've mentioned that I love
Love Situation right? Nino singing the second verse didn't help my already burning love for the song, since I first heard it in their Time concert (and Nino didn't even sing his part alone). I loved this song because of their awesomely choreographed routine (I wonder if Ohno had something to do with that?), and now. Well, the song grew on me. It's so groovy. Or something similar to that connotation. XD
12) Okay, just finished reading the translation for
ROCK YOU. OMG I LOVE IT.
AS USUAL. XD But no, really. At least this time I'm right about guessing the theme of the song (unlike what I wrongfully did with
Still... and
Caramel Song orz) and still. I LOVE IT. *glomps whoever wrote that song*
13) LKSJDFSLF''DS; WHY IS YAHOO SO EFFIN' SLOW IN
ATTACHING A FILE??? I'VE HEARD TWO SONGS ALREADY AND IT'S STILL ATTACHING?? ADS;KOAWERLF.
14) For a completely unrelated note, I heard
Stormy Team is intensively working on
Maou, since the team itself has a relatively huge Ohno fanbase. LOL. MAKE OHNO PROUD! *puts fist up and shakes it with pride*
15) I swear, if there's an Arashi song that I wouldn't eventually like, shoot me. Even hearing
WAVE right now, I'm starting to like it. ksaljdals;; STOP IT ARASHI.
16) Okay, I haven't really mentioned anything about this here, but OMIGOSH. Like, Nino's lately
SOOOOOOOOO obsessed with his magic. Although he admitted that probably playing games still tops his current obsession of performing magic, still. HE CAN'T STOP TALKING ABOUT IT IN HIS J-WEB. LIKE, L;DSA;LD ALL THE TIME. NINO. He's probably as obsessed as Ohno is with his fishing. lasdfkjafja;.
17) Speaking of magic, last night my mom said, "People who love magic (and possibly believe in it) are young at heart." OH SO THAT'S WHY. XDDD
18) Is it just me or am I feeling really
useless around here? I d-don't know why or heck even how, but I do. Since what I love to do is fangirling, I'm feeling like I'm not doing anything more than just
that. A-although, I was a bit contented on my commercial law (OBLICON) quizzes. I m-mean, my score wasn't remarkable, but they weren't on the verge on failing either. Uh, don't mind me.
19) [Possibly (?) one of the last thoughts for this month.] The premiere of
Yamapi's drama? AMAZING. It got 21%. And last night I realized it's on
Himitsu no Arashi-chan's timeslot. ldsjaklsdajlfa. Maou doesn't have it's ratings put up yet though. D: It's what I'm most worried about (and not Ohno's so-called scandal/rumor/whatever you want to call it).
Ganbatte Maou!20) orz In the end Yahoo!mail could not attach the damn file. I had to upload it somewhere else (say,
Mediafire? :D) because it's effin' huge for a powerpoint.
21) Is this the last one? Oh and I'm glad that
Super Junior made it to MTV Asia Awards as frontrunners. You made my cousin a very happy fangirl. ^_____^
That's it? I guess. Damn and next month is
Junnie MatsuJun Month. Why so fast? I think I'm going to lose a lot of money by August. -___-;
"I'm glad I met you" @ 11:59 PM |