Sunday, July 13, 2008

*insert keysmash here*


OMG. DAKLSDJALSDD;. I'M FEELING LUCKIER THESE DAYS. LET ME TELL YOU WHAT HAPPENED AFTER THAT "HELL WEEK" POST.

Good-luck-is-my-buddy event # 1:
I finally got accepted into the Junior Officers program of our professional org (Business Management Society). Like, for real. Not joshing here. I received an e-mail from them yesterday. (Inner me: \o/)
Dude, I didn't know a simple text message saying, "Please reconsider me/my application" would actually and eventually earn me a spot. And to think they had to cut half of the applicants. Kami-sama is so good to me... even I can't believe this. *____*

Good-luck-is-my-buddy event # 2:
W-Well. Since I'm a shallow person and simple things concerning my fandoms make me really, really happy, I'm going to mention about Himitsu no Arashi-chan this week. First of all, let me just say that they've already had what, 233,810,293 installments of the Ageha fashion? I-I don't know why they even had to focus that much attention on the topic. Or m-maybe I'm bothered because I'm just not like them. Oh well, all for the ratings, I guess. *is bricked*
Secondly, the segment I'd been waiting for since I saw that magazine snippet of Matsumiya with a kid, Child-minder Arashi! I s-still don't know why it's called child-minding in Japan. How do you mind a child anyway? LOL.
Anyway, before anything else, I'd like to clear the following: (1) I'm still relatively new to the fandom, so I don't claim to know enough about Arashi; (2) Even though Nino's my ichiban, I still think there's something in him I'm unaware of (who isn't?) or something I don't like about him; and (3) I haven't watched enough Mago Mago to make this claim.
BUT. I'm thinking before this episode that Nino isn't actually too fond of children, or better yet, he's impatient about them. (I'm not saying he's the type to avoid as much as possible, I actually think he's sweet towards them, but I'm not saying he's like Sho or Aiba either. Sadly, I have the same affinity towards children. XD)
So to speak, I was waiting for Jun and Nino to not do well in this part, and for that I actually would understand them. L-LOL. But then, I saw a different Nino on that episode. I could attribute that to three reasons I guess: one, he's learned how to be a child-minder; two, he's with Jun so he needed to tone down his impatient side a bit (can't afford to have two whiners on this side of the boat XD); and three, he IS like that with children. But I say he's different this time around because I saw more of his caring side in here than in Mago Mago Arashi. And of course, who am I to say that I didn't love that episode right? Oh Nino the things you do to me. XDDD

Good-luck-is-my-buddy event # 3:
Another fandom-related, second episode of Maou! Luckily (*grins*) I was able to catch Maou LIVE last Friday, and although I had to restart my laptop for some stupid error that my Yahoo!Messenger caused, the second episode made me happy.
- Maou/Naruse is clever (not going to say why for spoilers :Db)
- I'm starting to side entirely with Naruse
- I loved (and still do) the Shiori/Naruse scenes (Shiori, you have my stamp of approval :DDD)
- I can't wait for the next episode, because Ohno scares me but I LOVE HIS CHARACTER. SO MUCH.
And I had to rewatch that episode again (via download) and repeat all the Shiori-is-in-puppy-love scenes. XDDD

Good-luck-is-my-buddy event # 4:
This happened only today, and I LOVE MY PARENTS FOR THINKING ABOUT US even if that Hong Kong trip is supposed to be for my dad's birthday. They left early this morning (about 4am, I guess) and they called me at about 3pm, asking me IF I WANT TO HAVE THESE: Dream "A"live CD, One Love single, and Time DVD. Like, you read my mind, Dad. lsdjlakdjecd;. I-I. I love my parents. T_____T skdjald,. I might keysmash until the end of this post BUT I DON'T CARE. akjldsjakslda.
Luck is really coming my way now. I know officially believe that after an extreme DOWN there'll be an extreme UP soonafter.
And to think I was half-thinking that there might NOT be Arashi stuff there.

*Sigh* Good things do happen when you least expect them to.

Thank you, Father. -/\-

"I'm glad I met you" @ 9:04 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

longest hell week everrrrr
among other things
i'd rather do this than study
waiting for a wish come true
i'm overly happy now...
i still feel sleepy
here i go again~
i apologize
incoherent flailing ahead
in love again

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥