Friday, August 22, 2008
there were new things i learned today
Currently re-watching two Arashi concerts (AAA + in Dome and Time). Because I'll have my finals starting on Tuesday and I haven't opened a single book. XD
In all honesty though, I'd rather have my free time now because I'm so used to studying a day before the exam day. I tend to forget things if I study
a little too early. Whether that's a rational reason or not, who cares?
Before I start studying, I really want to make this post for the sake of taking note of them. I actually discovered things today (and maybe perhaps a few days ago) that I want to share with everyone.
1) Jenny has a new laptop! YAY~! She's been wanting for a very
long time now, and she even entered the raffle for a red Sony Vaio (as expected from a Sakurai fangirl XD) almost a month ago just to get one. She has it now! She named it after Sho, of course. ^___^
2) Remind me: I'm young, dumb and certainly lacking attention. Why? Considering I shouldn't "care" about him anymore, I happen to fail at my own pretension the moment I met him this morning.
Him: [sees me] Hey!
Me: Hey! [waves, then hesitates: to stop walking or not?]
Him: [stops walking] Where did you come from?
Me: Uh, I just left my place.
Him: At this time? (
It was 11AM. Oh and did I mention we're in the MIDDLE of the corridor? So many students passing by.) Where are you going now?
Me: Calculus class. We have a quiz.
Him: Oh. You know what? (
This is the part where he starts to talk about himself and brag.) I need 64 points to pass that class. But I don't need to worry about Statistics though, I only need 2.5. [laughs]
Me: [smiles]
Yabang ah! (
Can't translate it in English, but I just told him he's bragging too much. XD)
Him: Really,
just 2.5 and I'll pass it. Accounting is a different matter though.
Me: You can do it, you know. [two thumbs up (
NOT KIDDING)] (
Sadly, I've always been this supportive. Even after all that has happened.)
Him: [nods] Okay, I'll get going now.
Me: Okay, bye!
Can't believe I remembered the entire conversation. XD I conclude only one thing from here: If you want me to like you, just talk to me always, as in give me attention. Seriously. His wasn't a different case. Just think, it's been months since I last talked to him, and one encounter,
just one. This is why I'm stupid. -____-
3) My mom's a procrastinator. No really, I just knew about this a little earlier. Well, being an honor student since she was in grade school (Scholar, Salutatorian, then Cum Laude O_o), she always told us stories of doing nothing but study and read novels and write, no social life until she graduated. For 17 years I kept thinking she's really the hardworking type. But just earlier:
Mom: [looks at her paperwork] Ahahaha~ I'm putting off work again~! I need to get going...
Me: Eh? [looks up from watching concert XD] You're not working
yet...?
Mom: Dear, I don't want to work yet~
Me: For serious? O_o
You're procrastinating?Mom: Yeah. [stares at her paperwork]
Me: [laughs] So I'm not the only one who loves to procrastinate!!!
Mom: I do procrastinate too! [laughs] Now you know from whom you got your behavior.
Me: XD
For someone I looked up to as a kid, I didn't know I got her attitude all along. Now I love my mom even more. LOL.
4) I'm getting a roommate soon! Yay! Kristine's my classmate in three subjects (calculus, accounting and Filipino reseach), and she's my orgmate too! Can't wait.
Now if I could utilize my Arashi converting powers...5) Lastly, and
finally Arashi-related: I'm missing Sho too, without being aware of it. Well, it started when I was randomly watching Arashi PVs I have in my computer, multitasking it with writing my plans for the incoming term break. (CAN'T WAIT. FREEDOM~ :DDD)
Aozora Pedal was one of those PVs, and my heart always breaks at the part where Sho rejects the girl. D: I actually kept telling the screen, "STOP IT SHO DON'T DO ITTT~" T___T And so I drifted off to sleep, and I
dreamt about Sho. Not kidding. I was talking to him (and maybe Ohno and Nino?) and out of impulse I pinched his cheeks, saying, "SHO YOU'RE SO CUUUUUUTE!!" And well, he retorted at how my pinching hurt. XD
That's it? Got to get going with my studies. *sigh* See you in five days? I might peek in between break times, and knowing me, *cough* there's no such thing as "all work and no play". :P
P.S. Happy birthday Howie Dorough! :D
"I'm glad I met you" @ 10:54 PM |