Saturday, November 01, 2008
another quick post
I'm going to make this quick because I'll still go to my cousin's birthday (Yes, on All Saints' Day), and maybe later to the cemetary. But I did enjoy this meme, for some reason. :P
Finally, this one's from
change417 (I just stole this ;p), but since
dvampyrlestat tagged every Arashi fan on her list, well. Okay, moving on... XD
Tell the thing you're very similar to Arashi members, whether good or bad:AibaWell, from what I know about Aiba, I can get pretty reckless about things. Oh yeah, that's it: Impulsiveness. Sometimes I don't think about what I say. Also, I think I carry Aiba's cheerfulness and optimism. :D
JunI'm a perfectionist, but on myself, not on others. I tend to be hard on myself once in a while. (Enlighten me if Jun's not like this at all LOL) Nevertheless, I'm also quite the affectionate and the loyal type, when it comes to friends and loved ones. ^___^ And yes, I do seem shy and quiet at first, especially when meeting new people. :P
NinoOkay, the first similarity I have with Nino is that even though I seem cheerful most of the time, I tend to keep quiet in times when I don't feel particularly good or happy. (That's why I can also write things that people don't see in me, like Nino's songs, although I'm not as good) I don't want others to worry about me, so. Also, I stay home most of the time, indulging in my obsessions and whatnot. XD I'm sarcastic too, and I don't care what other people think of me (Well, at least those whom I also don't care about). And my Ohno-buddy told me this, I can also multitask like Nino. LOL.
(And I thought I had too many similarities with Sho. Haha.)
OhnoI'm quiet, but can be talkative when the situation calls for it. I also read about this one time, that when even though Ohno's not the leader type, he can take charge when no one does. I am like that too. And as I've said, I'm a perfectionist when it comes to myself. So sometimes, even after a task, I don't think I did well, and friends would assure me that I did. (Ironic, isn't it? I always tell people they did well, and I can't tell it to myself LOL) Finally, I do lack confidence, or rather, I easily lose it. ^^;;
ShoBrace yourself? I think this is a long one. LOL. First of all, I'm the type that people would think to be intelligent, you know, academic-wise. (I'm not going to explain this. :P) Secondly, I fail at both sports and at art. No really, I do. I can't draw a decent thing, and except for one sport (swimming :D), I'm not good at everything else. I'm not too physical either. Sometimes, I come off as too serious, but I can be very silly (especially when I'm with friends and with family :D). I also make sure everyone around me is all right, and I always want to make sense of everything (yes, EVERYTHING). And that's another irony (especially about being "rational") 'cause I'm a hopeless romantic and Sho is not? It's like I'm a paradox or something. LOL.
Oh one last thing, I also procrastinate a lot, like Sho admitted to be doing. XD
With the member in your mind, tell one thing you don't like and you like most about this member. Hide his identity, it will be your secret forever.. I figured any old-time Arashi fan can easily guess the answer anyway but let your friends guess the answer in their comments.My answer:
LIKE MOST: He's funny and blunt (and SARCASTIC ♥), and I particularly love his versatility and talent. :D But what I like most is that he's so affectionate in terms of his actions. I don't know how, I don't know why, but I do. (Damn, this just proves I was hooked on his charms. XD)
DON'T LIKE: I'm the same I know, but I don't like it when he suddenly goes silent (and you know he's not in a good mood). I don't like it because he's the least to talk about his emotions.
Well, you've probably known the answer already with "sarcastic". LOL. XD
Lastly, why this username? What's the history? Three years ago, I started writing this fiction about a girl who, after a terrible break-up with her boyfriend, met randomly this guy, who just went through the same fate. So in hopes of getting over their break-ups, they decided to pretend that they're lovers, so that their exes would leave them alone. So, I needed a name for my girl protagonist, and I searched through sites, and I found "Jaden", which was particularly appealing to me. It's a unisex name, btw. And the "MD" was from House, M.D. (You've probably heard I'm a fan of that show :D)
Oh and I found this on my files, I had no idea I wrote this LOL.
Before TOTALLY fangirling Arashi...I thought Nino was the youngest among the five of them.
I couldn't identify the main vocalist of Caramel Song; turned out it was Nino.
I immediately found Sho cute, the first time I saw him.
I never imagined how Arashi could handle a person like Jun. (Turns out HE is the one handling them. In a way.)
I thought Ohno was REALLY Arashi's leader. As in the one who makes sure everything's all right, leads them, that sort of thing.
I wrote a bunch of things, but I'm posting this for now. I might get bricked or something. XD
Jaa ne! :D
"I'm glad I met you" @ 10:10 AM |