Friday, December 12, 2008

changing nibans *cough* and other random thoughts


Ugh. This has been a long day. I don't really want to spill the details, but having slept at nearly four in the morning and being at school for 7 seven hours is j-just. Too tiring. The day started really well, and I even got a perfect score for my second test for today (which was an oral exam in history), until I took the third test. I-I. Don't really know what to say. Damn, and I promised myself I'd do better this term.

(I swear after that paragraph I'll sound happier lol)

Anyway, after that, I went home and watched House, because I wanted to unwind after this very, very, very tiring day. Since at the time, I didn't want to "think" (after all the thinking I did on that test), I didn't bother turning on my laptop and just watched on my iPod. I watched Cane & Able, btw, which is probably one of my most-watched episode in the series. And it actually makes sense, because as I've observed, what I felt about the episode is what I feel in general about the series:

1. That House, despite being not always right, should somehow be trusted completely, because even if he's an ass, he's the smartest ass out there.
2. Chase is still my favorite duckling~ (and he became the focused duckling in this ep! :D)
3. I am a closet Wilson/Cuddy fan. Even if I'm in love with House/Cuddy.
4. Since I know Wilson/Cuddy will not be happening EVER, I am now a closet House/Wilson fan as well. (Oh OT3 how I love you ♥)
5. And I still think Cameron's annoying. *gets bricked*
6. Favorite line of the episode?
House: So, what was the plan? I'd feel so humbled by missing a case that I'd re-evaluate my entire life question the nature of truth and goodness and become Cameron?
Wilson: Something like that. More that if we told you the truth that you'd solved a case based on absolutely no medical proof, you'd think you were God. And I was worried your wings would melt.

You see that? Wilson being "worried" about House? No wonder "the fight" they had this season was easily resolved, in like, four episodes. ;P


LOL, sorry about that non-House fans, I just needed to blurt that out somewhere. XD

Then I slept after watching House. L-LOL. I told Jenny about this, that "I've never slept too many times in one day until this term", which is the truth. I woke up at 9, and realized I've dreamt about Nino. No really. It's just a short dream, but I seldom dream about Nino so here's how it went:

Okay, this is what I remember. I was with my sister, this tall cute guy (I have no idea why he was there XD), and a little kid he's supposed to baby-sit (or something like that) in a mall. We were supposed to get something for my little brother, so the cute guy suggested a store. I remember agreeing with him, so my sister teased me (something about having a crush on him?). Then I retorted by saying something like "Fine, then don't come. I know you agree with him too anyway." LOL. But just like how my sister would react, she just smiled at me. She let me lead the way (since probably I knew where it was XD) and there was this HUUUUUGE staircase I must go down with. It was long and had huge gaps in-between steps. I was wearing heels so it'd be tougher for me but I continued anyway. XD I held onto the rails with both hands and slid (literally XD) slowly downward.

AND THEN, the interesting bit (I hope). There's this GIANT screen hanging above me, and as I was going down the stairs, it showed a fantasy series that featured Nino. (I am not kidding. XD) His role was a prince--imagine YamaTaro--and he was trapped in an enchanted forest owned by another royal family. The catch was, the family turned out to be evil and they turned people into trees (o-or something XD;;), and Nino didn't know about it. They could turn into trees as well. LOL. I don't remember what I did exactly, but I remember talking to the screen and going "No Nino~ they're evil!!" Xp Obviously he would not listen. I think he fell in love with one of the daughters. I remember the king talking about marriage or something. And then she turned into a tree and Nino was clinging to a branch and eventually fell down.

And then I woke up.

If you're still interested, I'll write about the last time I dreamt about an Arashi member, and it was about Nino too; although I still couldn't get Sho-kun out of my damn subconsciousness for some reason. Not that I'm complaning.


Back to studying! I have one more test to go. THEN FREEDOM~~ ♥

"I'm glad I met you" @ 1:15 AM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

if you're wondering...
i really should be sleeping
long overdue...
for someone who's having his birthday today!
guys...
i just need to keysmash for a bit
*is exhausted*
ano~
i'm procrastinating again~
because it's the weekend

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥