Monday, December 01, 2008
long overdue...
...
twothree memes and my rules for the virtual card.
To start off: Some of you already know about what I'm giving for Christmas, since I cannot promise sending cards via post, hopefully virtual cards can make up for it. :) Without further ado,
RULES FOR JADENMD'S VIRTUAL CARDS! <3
Comment here with the following:
1) What do you want me to call you: Username? Full name? Nickname?
Your name with your ichiban's last name?2) Color scheme! Because I pretty much suck at color schemes (if I thought of it on my own), I'd like you to give me suggestions. Don't worry if you suggest too much, I'll do my best to incorporate all of those. ♥
3) Fandom! If you're an Arashi fan, please tell me your ichiban or OTP. If you're a fan of some other TV show/celebrity, favorite character and pairing would be nice too. :)
4) If you have a particular photo in mind, I'll include that one for you! Just let me know.
5) If you don't want any fandom in your card, that'd be okay as well. :D
Err, what else? Okay, that'll be all for now. Oh and if you want to be sent it on your e-mail (like a special personal delivery or something XD), PM me your e-mail add. ^^;
Note: Please expect the cards to be in the process of making from December 16-19, and be done shortly before Christmas. I'll try to be on-time I promise! :Dv
MEME # 1: stolen from
theproudpenguin ♥
List your top ten favorite celebrities at the moment and answer the questions under the cut.
01. Ninomiya Kazunari
02. Aiba Masaki
03. Matsumoto Jun
04. Ohno Satoshi
05. Sakurai Sho
06. Ikuta Toma
07. Mizushima Hiro
08. Tamaki Hiroshi
09. Oguri Shun
10. Matsuda Shota(Japanese
idols actors
with Arashi for now. :D)
Note: I didn't rank Arashi, if you'd notice I put them alphabetically after Nino. Maybe you'd wonder why I put Sho and Ohno there when clearly I they're my nibans from last week. :)
So what do you like most about 2?
[Aiba Masaki]
Well, surprisingly, I have a lot of things I like most about this guy. For someone who first caught my attention in Arashi, he's a curious, childlike, cheerful person (Three C's! I-I'm a dork. D: ) that I would die to become friends with. Because that kind of person is special. <3
If you could do anything to 4, what would it be?
[Ohno Satoshi]
Squish him? :D?
Who would you choose between 5 and 7?
[Sakurai Sho & Mizushima Hiro]
You know what's amazing? They're both Keio boys. :Db But as much as I've fallen madly in love with Hiro, I think I'd choose Sho. I can't bear to lose someone who has that much similarities with me. XDD
Out of a ten, how much would you rate 1?
[Ninomiya Kazunari]
Out of the question. I might not rate him in number form. *gets bricked*
What do you find most attractive about 1?
[Ninomiya Kazunari]
Honestly? I'd rather not tell the superficial part. Ohoho. >D But seriously, I actually kind of adore his line of thinking. His subtlety shows
not only with Ohmiya in that aspect, I believe. :D
If you could go out with 3, what type of date would you go on?
[Matsumoto Jun]
Go shopping! *shot* Err, a walk in the park would be nice. :)
If 8 was a type of season, which season would it be?
[Tamaki Hiroshi]
I keep thinking of spring, for some reason. I think it's because I find his aura so refreshing and so light, like he could take away your worries and whatnot. :D
Why is 10 not higher up your list?
[Matsuda Shota]
Because I love the other nine above him more. D: But I love him too! ♥
So what does 10 have to do to be brought higher up?
[Matsuda Shota]
Nothing, actually. He doesn't need to do anything. And besides, being in the top 10 is cool enough right? :D
What would the ideal situation be for you for 2 and 4?
[Aiba Masaki] & [Ohno Satoshi]
Oh gosh dalskdlkfasd; the most adorable pair everrr. *____* I don't know, doing random things I guess. It's already awesome to be with them, honestly. *_____*
Which two people would you want to be stuck with on a desert island?
Hmm. Hard one. Desert island only makes me think of Ohmiya. Then again, I might get left behind. D: FRENS HALP.
Marry, shag or kiss - 4, 6, 8?
[Ohno Satoshi] & [Ikuta Toma] & [Tamaki Hiroshi]
Marrying : Ohno. I've actually said this before, Ohno might just be the one I could marry in Arashi. ♥
Shagging : Tamaki. *drools so much she gets so many typos*
Kissing : Toma. GUH THAT SQUISHY CHEEKS kladskda;lfa
What do you hate most about 7?
[Mizushima Hiro]
Sporting orange hairstyles. ROFL.
Have you ever thought how you'll react when you meet 3?
[Matsumoto Jun]
I want to pretend I dropped dead. Just so he'd notice me. *is twisted*
Have you seen 1 and 2 together on tv before?
[Ninomiya Kazunari] & [Aiba Masaki]
Uh-oh. The pair I called the most dangerous of them all, because you know they're both up to no good. Or just they both like to fool around so much. Aimiya~ *____*
Have you ever dreamt about 6?
[Ikuta Toma]
OMG NEVER. D: I knew it, Yamapi should've been Toma when he was dancing Yokobou no Rain with Aiba. L-Like, for serious.
Who would you take to a prom/ball with you?
Nino. Just because.
Cuddle, glomp, or kiss 1, 3, 5?
[Ninomiya Kazunari] & [Matsumoto Jun] & [Sakurai Sho]
Cuddle : Sho
Glomp : Jun
Kiss : Nino >D
MEME # 2: tagged by
hakka_candy ♥
20 QUESTIONS MEME:
a. People who have been tagged must write their answers on their blog and replace any question that they dislike with a new, original question.
b. Tag eight people. Don't refuse to do that. Don't tag who tagged you. (I've decided to ignore this rule, just because. XDD)
01. What are your nicknames?
Family: Jessamine (when my mom gets mad lol), Jessa, Jess, Mimicoy
(Actually, as much as this is embarrassing, my dad used to call me the last one when I was younger. My sister picked it up later on. :P)
Friends: Jess, Jessie, (c/o Joanna and Jenny) Nino-chan XD
02. How do you style your hair?
I don't. ^^; I kind of just comb/brush it.
03. What's new in your life right now?
Having watched Twilight, having bought my birthday/Christmas present for myself (more on these tomorrow :P)
04. How many colors are you wearing now?
Three? White dress with yellow and brown leaf designs. I'm actually about to go to bed now with this. Haha.
05. Are you an introvert or extrovert?
Introvert. I don't like socializing, or making small talks, when I'm forced to. That's why I hate parties lol.
06. What was the last book you read?
The Kite Runner. I still want to see the movie adaptation, btw.
07. Do you nap a lot?
*sheepish* YES. I used to do it every other day since the beginning of the term (September), but lately it's almost every day (except weekends since that's the only time I can sleep the day off), out of tiredness. I can even sleep on my computer chair! XD
08. If the person you secretly like is already taken, what would you do?
I'd admire him from a distance. It's happened. :)
09. Is there anything that has made you unhappy these days?
SCHOOL! klajdas I don't want to go to school anymore DDD:
10. What was the last thing you ate today?
Chocolate :P~
11. How long does it take you to get ready in the morning?
Ummmm, I guess about 20 minutes? I eat breakfast, take a shower, dress up. I usually eat longer than I take a shower, for some strange reason. XD
12. What websites do you visit daily?
Mail, LJ, my other blog (Blogger)
13. What classes are you taking right now? And if you're not in school anymore, what's your job?
Marketing 2, History of the Philippines 2, Business Statistics 2, Financial Management 1, Introduction to Literature, Computer for Business 2, Human Behavior in Organizations (our major). HAVING 21 UNITS IN 3 MONTHS IS HARD. DDD:
14. Do you like to clean?
Sometimes. When I have time to kill, which pretty much doesn't happen often.
15. What's the last song that got stuck in your head?
It was Kimi Dake wo Omotteru, when Jenny was singing it yesterday. XDD I adore that song. I'm listening to a different song now though.
16. What are you doing right now?
Basically procrastinating. :Db
17. Are you a picky eater?
I am, as much as I'd like to deny it.
18. What kind of cell phone do you have?
I have two now: since my phone got repaired,
Nokia 6270; and I keep the Apple iPhone 3G as my back-up phone. :)
19. Worst time of your life?
An event in highschool I don't want to relive.
20. Tell me something good.
Random: I found in one of the malls near my residence in Manila, a Japanese store called "Koichi." I really wanted to take a picture of that store, but I was in a hurry at the time and I don't want the people in the store looking at me all weirdly. XD
MEME # 3: pretty much stolen from everyone (
fallske,
micodeavi and
dvampyrlestat ♥♥♥)
Your rainbow is shaded
blue and violet.
What is says about you: You are a tranquil person. You appreciate beauty and craftsmanship. You share hobbies with friends and like trying to fit into their routines. You are patient and will keep trying to understand something until you've mastered it.
Find the colors of your rainbow at spacefem.com.And why this doesn't surprise me? :D
I await your requests! I want to give back to all of you guys; you're all wonderful people ♥
"I'm glad I met you" @ 2:30 AM |