Wednesday, January 07, 2009
i'm weird, don't be surprised ;P
It was first day of school today, and so far so good! I'm happy about it, oddly. :) I've had my first three subjects today, Human Resource Management, Financial Management
Part 2 and Political Science.
My professor for the first subject was someone I've had before, and she's one of the nicest professors I've had. FinMan2, is
okay, I hope. I'm really surprised, though, that the guy I used to have a crush on chose to sit beside me! Never thought it'd happen ever. LOL. And. Political Science will be a term-long discussion about Gossip Girl, Batman and all the other common political stuff.
Like Meteor Garden.I should really be happy today (please see the Happiness meme below), but I don't feel particularly good. And really, I'm kind of frustrated that
I don't know exactly why. I mean, I might have some idea, but. Perhaps I just don't want to admit it.
I think it's one of those times again--when my pessimistic side crushes my optimistic dreams (which, actually are majority of my way of thinking). During these times I feel that I can't particularly satisfy any need or want I currently desire or long for, and sometimes I wonder if I would still be capable of reaching that dream. Sometimes I wonder, how on earth I'd be able to reach my dreams, when every chance I see is as impossible as the next one? Ah questions that only the future can answer.
Still, I'm not sure if these are the reasons behind my sudden sadness. I guess I don't care what the reason is--I just want this to be over soon.
And as a result, I started two poems today (might post those when I finish writing them), heard some really sad songs ("The Man Who Can't Be Moved" and "Deep Sorrow"
Ohno's song XP are among them), and basically almost poured everything out here. If I'd cry later then maybe that could help with what I feel too.
Enough about that. Now for something a little bit happier :)
THE HAPPINESS MEME
Rules: For eight days you have to post something that made you happy that day. Tag eight people to do the same.FOR DAY FOUR:
- I received Jeffer's card/gift!! That made me really happy. ^___^ ♥
(Btw, I
so knew you'd give me that photo. Good choice of shot too! XD)
- I'm the cheesiest fan there is. Listened to the Backstreet Boys' most recent album.
- Since I was about to go back to Manila, my mom told me, "I'll miss my baby." ;__;
- THIS

Saw this when I went to the wholesale store. :D
- "Amie" by the Pure Prairie League. I couldn't get it out of my head for the entire day.
- YouTube-ing until I was pratically knocked out. At three in the morning.
FOR DAY FIVE:
- I received the gift from Jenny! ♥ It was a cute cellphone/mp3 pouch. It's sparkly
AND blue!! ;P
- I was chosen as a leader for my group in our major subject. Aside from the fact that it seldom happens, Jenny called me リーダー. :DDD
- I already mentioned this: we have a totally awesome professor for PoliSci. And for our first treat, early dismissal!
- For our 3-hour break, Jenny and I watched the RnK finale and some other Arashi hijinks she missed during the Christmas vacation.
- Again, I had my used-to-be crush as a seatmate today. For the whole semester actually. I'm happy about this because
this never happens to me. LOL.
- I'm addicted to Ohno's Deep Sorrow. Such a beautifully sad song. *sniffles*
Btw, about the letters and whatnot, since our President declared holidays for the
entire Christmas season (that's about two weeks), I'm guessing the letters would arrive later from the Post Office. So. I hope I receive them soon too. T^T
I'm still restless, and yet I don't know what to do. So um. Good night for now, I guess. ♥
"I'm glad I met you" @ 10:31 PM |