Saturday, February 07, 2009

what a short weekend


Here's a meme from roobes83@LJ and Avee! ♥ I particularly enjoyed this one. :)

Rules: Once you've been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 5 people to be tagged. (I TAG NO ONE. OR EVERYONE! XD)

1. I love writing about things and listing them: special events, lyrics of current favorite song, things-to-do, even stories, because I'm fond of reading myself (even in my silliest times XD), aside from the fact that in the first place, I have a faulty memory.

2. I'm a perfectionist, in a very bizarre way. I never become satisfied with anything I do, and yet I know I've always done my best in everything.

3. I admit this wholeheartedly: I'm a complete hopeless romantic.

4. I'm fond of various TV shows, bands and celebrities, but I'm a fan of only the following: Backstreet Boys, Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., The Beatles, The Office (US), Doctor Who, Psych, and of course, Arashi. That's in chronological order, btw.

5. My music taste and influence spans fifty years. And now, it spans various cultures as well. LOL.

6. I also happen to be a very introvert person—that I don't speak much to people I just met, except if I know that we have something in common and that I hate forcing myself to have small talks. That's why I'm also amazed at my mom, who can absolutely talk to anyone, anytime, anywhere.

7. My sister and I have an interesting story. Apparently having a five-year gap made it hard for us to get along when we were younger. When I was in grade school, my sister was in high school, and we attended the same school. Yet we didn't talk often about ourselves (although I knew of my sister's antics back then XD), nor did we goof around much. (You have to take note that I was too shy before as well.) Now, we goof around like a bunch of drunks on New Year's Eve, and we're much closer now. :D

8. I never got used to sleeping "early", even when I was in grade school.

9. I'm naturally clumsy. I often trip, knock down something—I even knocked down a mug on a department store XD—or bump into someone. What's interesting is that I have various relatives (especially MY MOM) who have such tendencies. I guess it's in the genes, huh.

10. I love attending concerts, especially with my family.

11. I'm the kind of person who is very thrifty (stingy? lol) in everything: money, paper, supplies, just to name a few.

12. I love (and always will) singing Gospel songs, since I became part of the school choir (though audition was compulsory) when I was in the fourth grade. In fact, I have the lyrics and chords of Gospel songs in my laptop.

13. I was a tomboy when I was younger. I only had guys, my cousins to be precise, as playmates, and we often played guy games: baseball, toy guns, toy cars, and even Sentai stuff. It didn't help that my sister was THE tomboy of our group.

14. In connection to # 13, because of my tomboy tendencies, I was known in my class as "the tomboy in the group who only looked at boys as her playmates". I also used that as repellence to boys who liked me at the time. (I wonder why I had such a strong resistance to guys I didn't like before. XD)

15. I love collecting anything worth collecting: concert tickets, pens, stationeries, CDs, DVDs, books, etc.

16. I'm the most optimistic person you'll ever meet. Even though I'm aware that the situation is clearly very hopeless, I still won't think it's that bad; I always see the bright side of everything. That's also why I don't worry too much in times of bad moments.

17. I've been dreaming of being a painter since I was a kid, but I realized that I had no talent whatsoever. I ended up being a writer instead.

18. Boys talk! :P I never look for this when I look at guys, and this is something I've just noticed this of all the guys that I’ve liked (especially celebrities haha): physically, I'm fond of guys with prominent cheekbones and/or jawbones (aside from being adorable that is, lol); personality-wise, there must be sense of humor (sarcasm!!) and shamelessness. A-And I wish I was kidding about the last part. XD

19. I love, love, love vocal harmonies! That's why I love Boyz II Men, the Backstreet Boys, the Beach Boys and the Beatles. :)

20. I have no definite career goals, because I don't know what would happen to me in the future anyways. I'd like to have a sense of mystery on that part, perhaps partly because I'd to be surprised about that as well. (And this is where optimism comes in. ^^)

21. I've always wanted to feel independent, even though all my life I've been dependent to someone or something else.

22. I hate tedious puzzles. And there's only one reason: laziness.

23. I love video games, even when I was still younger. (If you're wondering, yes, that's also influenced by my cousins, lol.) But what's interesting is that I love it even more when I'm observing someone who plays waaay better than I do. ...*cough*

24. Sports and I have a love-hate relationship. Sometimes we like each other, sometimes we don't. And sometimes it's somewhat one-sided, most commonly on my side. orz

25. I've never been a fan of thrill rides. I'm an acrophobic, and I hate the feeling of being dropped. I can't really elaborate more but sometimes I regret that I have that fear.

So, any questions? I'll entertain them while I'm still willing to, lol.

--------------------------------


I

Okay, so I went to Procter & Gamble in Makati yesterday for a career day, and I've never felt so tired having done a written examination. Like seriously. .___.

I came at the office building just 45 minutes before the whole thing started, and I thought I would go there alone, when after signing up I saw Jo :D right there standing in the line. Anyway, even though we previously had buddies with us for that day, we ended up accompanying each other when they didn't arrive on time. Talk about coincidence. XD

We had the "cool" office tour—seriously it's cool, they have the Wii Room, the iPod Room, the Dancers Room, it's dangerous enough for us procrastinators. Then the career talk with employees' testimonials, and then the application exam. Which probably wasn't the worst I've taken, but. If it gives you headaches like there's no tomorrow, then. I swear to God that's the worst headache I've ever had. You don't even want to know how I dealt with that before falling asleep. (And damn it I wanted to sleep!!!!)

II

My cousin texted me last night, asking if I already had Beautiful days. Honestly, I thought she had forgotten about it, because last Christmas when she'd asked me what I wanted as a gift, that's what I had told her. LOL. Anyway, I was wondering why she asked all of a sudden, and when I asked her, she told me she was in Thailand. I totally forgot she was going there on February!!

So I asked her if she'd already watched the concert (she went there for—you guessed it—Super Junior), and she said only the press conference was over and the concert was to follow later. She was super disappointed though to find out that her favorite, Kyuhyun (Prince Kyu!), wasn't there. At least she get to see the rest of her favorite pretty boys.

I'm expecting stories when she comes back from Thailand, so to speak. XD

III

Ladies and gentlemen, we have a Wii. And my mom totally was the one to blame for that.

She wanted to do some exercises on the Wii, apparently, and she told me it's her gift to herself. LOL. My dad's starting to ask me what games I want for the console, and for someone who has only played once ever, I don't know what to ask. (Guys, if you have recommendations, this is the right time to give me some. XD)

Honestly, my mom would be the last person to be interested in video games. Srsly.

--------------------------------


Since many people have already made a picspam for this week's AnS, I have only one thing to say about this episode:

DON'T CALL ME NII-SAN! >:o
NAGASE TOMOYA IS ONE AWESOME SENPAI. *o*


Lastly, VOICE is already subbed!! Wooo~ I miss Toma for some reason. XD

"I'm glad I met you" @ 9:46 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

even though you don't know
i guess it's that time again
as promised, if you've read my entries
To our favorite Study Leader :D
hai guyz i bring you meme.
hey look who's procrastinating
i'm weird, don't be surprised ;P
a quick postie
why can't i think of an appropriate title? D:
Happy New Year guys!

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥