Wednesday, March 04, 2009
anniversaries are always fun ^^;
As I've mentioned in
my last post, I've been in the Arashi fandom for a year now. :) I mean, like in my most fandoms, I didn't start actively, since I was a newbie and was practically rummaging around looking for Arashi stuff. But well, it's better to start the story at the beginning, isn't it? :DDD
So okay, as many of you know and quite obviously, I'm a
Jun-bait. Although I encountered/watched Jun in a few dramas, namely
Gokusen, Bambino and Hana Yori Dango, before I had been successfully baited
by Momo, I'd also known about Arashi, especially when I watched Johnny's countdown last year. (Believe it or not, I watched that mainly because of Toma. XD)
Hmm,
Sho actually caught my attention at the time (I thought he was good-looking), followed closely by
Nino. But I never went past ogling the two of them (and Jun), so that doesn't count. ;PP
Anyway, the main force that made me search about anything Arashi was
Kimi wa Petto. So officially, that is my Jun-bait. But actually, I wasn't hooked to Arashi
enough, until I encountered their guesting for the Valentines' Day episode of
Utaban on February 29. (Honestly, who would've thought I would be eternally grateful for Utaban? XD) That was the very first thing I watched unsubbed, and it still made me laugh my ass off for thirty-minutes straight. XD Anyway, Being Jun-bait, I actually didn't look at the other members longer than I looked at Jun (and really, I was sad when none of the kids gave him chocolates. LOL). Of course, I knew that Arashi was a fun group, nonetheless.
Then I noticed the lad who said (in the same guesting) that he was 'popular'. If you guys don't remember who said that, he's the funniest and the most energetic among the five, which is probably why I liked him right then and there. :D
This also explains my even-now-evident fixation with AibaJun, btw.
There went my Aiba-phase, and that continued for quite sometime (I think about a month), even while I was watching
Yamada Tarou Monogatari with Jenny (who, in case you didn't know, has Sho as her ichiban, despite being Jun-bait as well XP). I was sure that I had Aiba as my favorite, but kept wondering who my niban would be among Arashi; which went towards my main dilemma: Was it Nino or Sho?
That also went on for a while, and I didn't want to resolve it right away because it wouldn't make a difference and heck, I had an ichiban anyway.
Until I heard
Gimmick Game. So, the neck fetish and the hamburger hands obsession began. Which originally was supposed to be just an expression of utmost admiration for composing such a "multi-dimensional" and catchy song. ;o;
The rest, as they say, is history. About my eternal similarities with Sho (I swear we're soulmates or something orz), that's another story. XD And if you're wondering, Ohno was the type to grow on me. I mean, he's this adorable, lovable (not to mention
very talented) leader who is often bullied by his members, and doesn't even do anything leader-ish. Who wouldn't love that? :)
And I still don't have an official niban! Just clearing that up.Unfortunately, I'd have to skip my cousin's story of her trip to Thailand to see the SM Town talents for this post. Consider this entry and the next one an installment series. XD
Also, I'm afraid I still can't do the meme I requested from Jeffer--that requires a lot of time and thought I guess, lol--so in order to compensate, I took again the test I did a few months ago, and still got the same result:


Yes, I'm a dreamy-idealist. All ray of hope and sunshine. :P
Oh and I start becoming busier by this week, because it's past-midterms and
everything starts after midterms. Why? I don't know, that's one of the illnesses of the professors here in my university. They dump you lots of work after midterms, which thankfully this time, I didn't feel at all (we didn't have any subjects that required midterm exams *whew*). So, yeah, in case you're wondering.
Also? I love you guys. ;___; ♥
"I'm glad I met you" @ 2:38 AM |