Monday, August 31, 2009

don't kill me just because this is long


Okay, time for a real post?

I feel like writing things in bullets again so you may skip over things that doesn't interest you. Works that way, right? :D?


I.
Um, okay, first one. As some of you may know, my sister had this impulse of going to Hong Kong two days before the actual trip. Thankfully, it turned out to be fun, yet of course still tiring. Three days are short after all. And because I had to take a leave for one day at work, I spent those three short days looking for souvenirs over friends at work. I don't know why but I felt guilty of taking a vacation when I know it's a school/work day. XD

And well, the reason was a break-up. I won't get into details since I'm not involved but, I guess that's the power of emotions, right?

Now she has decided to quit internship (hopefully for just a while) and go to the States for a month. I'm envious that she could go, but meh, oddly I don't want to go. Not the right time? *shrugs*


II.
On the lighter side of things, she has officially started fangirling Sho. ROFL. XD

To tell you the truth, she has liked Sho from the start (and by start I mean when she started recognizing Arashi individually, lol).

I actually find it amusing (in a way) that I don't have much Sho!fangirls in my flist, and I have A LOT in real life. Yes, people like Jenny (my college best friend) and my sister, for instance. The other funny thing is that Jenny likes Sho mainly because he's smart and responsible, and my sister likes Sho because he's funny and silly.

So maybe that's why Sho maintains this kind of contrast, in terms of personality. XD

On a much random note: I want to write/read a fic where Sho is my silly!sidekick, just because I know having a sidekick/BFF like that silly Keio boy we know and love is the best thing EVAR. :3


III.
I'm pretty late on this, but. I adore 5x10. So much.

It's different from Sketch, because Sketch refers to a lot of things they had done and encountered for the first 5 years -- which, of course, makes the song personal -- yet you know, 5x10 deems more personal because it's how they feel after these ten years. The melody makes me feel nostalgic and reminiscent too, for some reason.

And I completely understand why it makes you cry. I can't explain it, but whether it's the meaning or the melody, you know it aims to touch your heart with their gratitude, that despite their imperfections, they have gone through ten years because of their fans.

Did I mention it makes me love them more? ;_____;
(I have a feeling that I'd feel guilty if ever they would be a time *knock on wood* that I would move on to other fandoms. I really really really wish that I wouldn't.)


IV.
Hmm. Kokuritsu? I haven't heard much except the flying Arashi zip lines, Nino's guitar playing, and the 3rd day where they celebrated Jun's birthday (omg that jacket was a stroke of genius you guys! Have you seen it? XD). So. I can't say much except that I WISH I COULD GO TO A CONCERT and that I WISH IT WOULD ALL BE ON DVD.

As Nicole told me, why aren't we in Japan right now? ;o;


V.
Erm, sorry to jump moods and topics, but I just have to let this out. You may skip it if you want.

It has been more than a month since I talked about *him*. During that period, I'm happy to say that we have become good friends -- as in there is already no doubt whatsoever that we are -- to the point that even I am contented with how we are. (Mind you, that's the first time I've ever felt contented with the way things are.)

We often hungout together: breakfast, lunch, snacks (can you tell we like to eat? XD), even a movie once; and we also talk all the time, also via text and IMs, things like that.

But remember that this last month was our last month with this "scenario", if you will. He's been an intern since January, and his stint will end on November. Since my full-year internship is cut into three separate terms (versus his one 10-month stint), my next stint will be on January next year, meaning this was the only time we're going to be interns at the same time. And honestly, I was afraid. Of the end? Of everything after this? I don't know, all I knew was I was afraid.

The funny thing was, actually, do you remember when I said that he was nice, gentlemanly, bla bla? He is nice all right, but being friends with him meant that I needed to tolerate his weirdness/tendency to annoy me. Srsly, he was sooo playfully annoying. There was one time that I was just asking whether a certain intern (who is a boy) came to work or not, and he kept asking me "if I missed him" (that intern, not *him* XD). AND IT WAS OVER THE PHONE. A simple yes/no question became a two-minute conversation over the phone AND HE DIDN'T EVEN ANSWER MY QUESTION. orz

So what does that "annoyance" thing have to do with my fears? Well. A week before my last week, there were some instances where I had convinced myself that I wasn't going to miss him (as silly as that sounds in itself) because I found him annoying most of the time anyway. What's odd is that during that period, I did feel that I would miss him. I mean, I was less "emotionally unstable" last week, when it was in fact, my last week at work. Safe to say that even though there are things that have made him seem any less attractive to me, for some reason, which I still have no idea up until now, I have liked him. Yes, even if we're actually friends now.

This is the first time I've told anyone about this next part. It happened last Thursday, my last-ish day at work (second-to-the-last day, to be precise), while we were headed home with four of our other friends. The two of us were walking side-by-side, when he suddenly held out his hand:

"Jess, nice meeting you." He said that to me as I dumbfoundedly shook his hand.

That was the "farewell" I had been waiting for all week. I can't say that I was disappointed, or contented, but I was sure of one emotion: I felt sad. (Can be explained by my PMS too, btw. XD) But you know, I felt like crying when I was on my way home. To think I'm used to seeing him everyday. Hmm. Maybe I will miss him.

I have only but one wish: I hope this isn't the end. :)
(And do I have to mention that I will go to work tomorrow? Who wants to hear the "end" of that? XD)


*cough* Sorry about that. I still blame it on my hormones.


Good night lovelies, will check on you guys soon! ♥♥♥

"I'm glad I met you" @ 3:18 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

for that diva that we love
meme~
in the sudden turn of shocking events
being this moody is not an excuse
this is a nino post (i just had to)
updates! :D
i miss the fandom~~~
hello mood swings~
repeat meme just for the heck of it
what i've been up to

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥