Tuesday, January 26, 2010
「君も, PERFECT BODY!」
That goes without saying,
Happy Birthday Captain Fail!boat Sho!! ♥♥♥...I got lazy over the weekend and did not make a banner, unfortunately. /fail as a fanAnyway, I'm glad
#perfectbody reached the Top 3 in the Trending Topics and trended for almost the entire day. Nothing like people joining the bandwagon and saying "Megan Fox has a #perfectbody" XDDD
*cough* and speaking of "perfect body", and actually I've said it before, apparently there is a reason why people in the fandom chose that to be the cue word. Because Sho in AnAn = lots of dead fangirls... in a good way, right?
I remember the conversation I had with my sister (who
loves our dear Keio Boy).
Me: You know, Sho had a semi-naked shoot recently. Fandom's going nuts.
Sis: LOLOLOL
Sis: ...
Sis: How naked?
Me: *raises eyebrows*
Me: Enough.
Sis: E-MAIL ME THOSE PICTURES.
(After a while)
Me: He was lying on his stomach with a blanket covering his butt.
Sis: E-MAIL. THEM. TO ME.
Me: Actually, I don't think I can send them to you. [The scans] might not fit the required attachment size in e-mails.
Sis: SEND ME THE LINK THEN.
Me: lol okay.
In other news, I've been a little mellow in the past few days (for lack of a better term), and normally I would just deny the reason for being
emo mellow, but for now I wouldn't. It's a little ridiculous that I've been personally affected by this but, as other fans have pointed out – he's been a part of our lives and that's why we
are affected.
It actually didn't hit me until the last episode last Friday, that Conan's really going off the air (for a while). I've lived without tuning in every night, that's true, but knowing that he's someone that supposedly deserved everything he'd had the chance to be doing, and being robbed off his dream like that. Well. Call me biased, but I think this sympathy is coming from something.
Despite the injustice of it all (re: the situation/scandal), Conan says not to be cynical – because it will not get you anywhere – and tells his fans to work hard and be kind, and amazing things will happen. I've known Conan is such a good guy in real life, which probably why he's one of my most favorite celebrities out there. But this,
this touches my heart so much. I remember bawling my eyes out when he nearly broke during that speech.
I'm still a bit in denial that the Tonight Show with Conan o'Brien is over, and September is still eight months away. I'm going to miss him a lot. ♥
Random fact: Even before knowing about Sho's an-an shoot, I saw a seminaked!Arashi-in-the-shower (with only towels around their waists) kind of dream, a-and. Sho was the most popular "spread" (whatever you call that) and my bias showed. I couldn't stop looking at Nino in that dream.
And my friend has told me that according to Freud, dreams manifest some kind of sexual connotation. *cough* My subconscious mind is not trying,
not even in the slightest, to be so subtle. aklsdfjskldfja
But work has been okay, I'll tell you that. I guess what they say about having an internship in Nestle is true: it
is pressuring. Whilst here, people DO work, but somehow I don't feel like it's too formal. And that's aside from the fact(s) that: 1) We are not required to wear formal/corporate attire; 2) I get to use my own laptop (aka Hiro); and 3) I have bosses who are 2-4 years older than me.
I've been here for just a week though, so who knows. I want a higher grade than my last term. LOL.
I'm rewatching Glee btw!! I have lots of free time at home again. XD Time to finish all those lined up dramas/series. :DD
Okay, I'm getting incoherent now. See you lovelies~ ♥
"I'm glad I met you" @ 10:48 PM |