Wednesday, March 19, 2014

happy 8th, tbt!


Okay, honestly, I never shortened the title of this blog so I never realized that the acronym is the same as Throwback Thursday. Haha.

I should've posted last February 20 (hence the inaccurate date) but I have been was stressed busy for reasons even I am not fully aware of. (My ignorance may be a lie, or a form of denial.) And the number 8 is pretty meaningful to me so I knew that this post would happen, I just didn't know exactly when. XD

As someone who has read my blog (if anyone still does), they know that the latter half of 2013 for me was a little emotional, heartbreaking if you will, and because like always I refuse to surrender to the loneliness, I turned to many things for comfort, or more appropriately, for distraction. I honestly can name at least four things guys? that fit the bill, aside from my usual crack that is called V6, aka the group of おじさんたち who are unbelievably talented and grounded that I just, ugh. I love them so much. (A post about V6 will come up shortly after this one, fyi.)

I'll mention the first one in passing, because it's actually an old fandom, for which I just chose to revive my love in search of something to have my mind preoccupied with. Student Bodies is that fandom, and while I strongly refuse to name someone in particular who has successfully (?) distracted me, I do believe that he (!?) helped a lot. And as most of my fandoms go, it pleases me in a way that he remains obscure to this day. XD Plus, that was my childhood, yo.

Who comes second is, ahaha, someone I also kind of refuse to name but let's just say that he's blonde. And Australian. ...that should eliminate a few people from the list. XD Honestly, he's also a good substitute for you-know-who in terms of you-know-what. ;) (I wonder if I'll remember what I mean exactly when I read this again in a few months' time. LOL.) He's a good distraction for me, so to speak.

Third is, okay fine, Sam Claflin. Just so you know how much I adore him, I watched The Hunger Games: Catching Fire a total of 4.5 times when it came out in theaters. :P I mean, look at Finnick. I just. *____* Ugh. He's like the Tom Felton/Draco Malfoy of my twenties. Hahaha.

Fourth is Moshe Kasher, and I wouldn't have discovered him if not for Chris Hardwick's @midnight. Moshe is honestly the least alike of the three I've mentioned so far, BUT in a way it's not that surprising. In fact, I've said before that I'm actually glad that I knew of him at this time, because otherwise he could be so overwhelming for young!Jessie. I'm still in the midst of his memoir which I'm adoring so much; I laugh every two minutes, I kid you not. Also, still not much of a stand-up girl but I watch his routines just because. ;Db

Next is watching gaming stuff on YouTube, which started when I finally checked out Wil Wheaton's TableTop in the Geek&Sundry channel, and stemmed into video game playthroughs by WiiRikeToPray (This is what I watch a lot lately, because Mario Party). In between, there's Co-Optitude (also by G&S) featuring Felicia Day (G&S owner) and her brother Ryon, and Day[9]TV with Sean Plott. They all have pretty much occupied the entire past two months of my life, and in a way, eliminated some of the worries I have. They help! That's all that matters. (I don't know why I still feel the need to justify this, since obscure fandoms are my thing, but whatevs. No one understands this but me, and I am fully aware of that. Well, moving on now. XD)

So I guess I'm successfully distracted by all of these, although I do still think about it sometimes. It's only been a few months after all, and they say you'll get over something half as long as the time you were involved. (As if I was.) But it doesn't matter; as long as I'm able to stand up and walk again on my own, I'll be fine. :)


Next post is most likely a reflection paper of sorts (lol) about V6 members (like what I did with Arashi before) because apparently, it should take me one and a half years to do it. XD Bias problems~

"I'm glad I met you" @ 9:12 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

a year of firsts and extremes
i knew this day would come
thought it was over
bringing it back somehow~
take me away
a turning point
i don't know where to start
remember me?
the weirdest thing just happened
could it be?

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥