Friday, April 18, 2008
a love letter and a birthday
[Wow, I'm really serious about posting at least once a day, ain't I? Then again, I must make it up with my blog, only having 60 posts in its second year. Forgive me, my dear bloggie. T__T]Anyhoo, I wasn't planning on posting about this but it really made me happy so I guess I have to share it to the world now. (I know that the last sentence seems so incoherent but I don't care, clearly.) *grins like an idiot anyway* ^__^
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
To
Nikki-chanUm...the truth is, I had a talk with
Ninomiya Kazunari yesterday, and he had something which he wanted to express to you no matter what...
Ninomiya Kazunari said he's in love with
Nikki-chan.
He asked me to let you know...
Previously we all hung out at park together, right?
He said that he fell in love with
Nikki-chan when you were hanging out together at the time.
Nikki-chan...do you love
Ninomiya Kazunari?
Um, that is, it's difficult to say but, I...
Ninomiya Kazunari's my friend, and we've been friends for a long time, but I'm in love with
Nikki-chan too!
No...for some reason I don't care about
Ninomiya Kazunari.
I want to be with
Nikki-chan, I love you so much!
I guess you've rejected me, and that's natural, huh.
But my feelings of love for
Nikki-chan won't lose out to anyone.
You remember, don't you?
When we were both kids, we went to the river bank without telling our parents and bought wallets to give to each other.
Even now that wallet is a treasure to me.
On the 21st of April at 6pm, I'll wait for you at the river bank with that treasure.
Because I'll wait for you forever...
Sakurai Sho*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Click here for the original "letter".And here for the translation.*dies happy*
Wait... did he say
I'd meet him again he'd wait for me?
*wakes up and waits for April 21*
Actually, you would notice that I didn't even use my real name on this one, because I thought it would seem un-Japanese. And even though "Nikki" is actually called a blog in Japan, I don't caaaaareeeeeeeeee.
Nikki-chan does sound good right?
After seeing (not yet reading) the entire letter, I couldn't help but look at the signature at the last part of the letter (I'm impatient I know XDDDD). Sho's name wasn't even mentioned at the body, but I saw his name first! I guess I was too excited to know who was confessing his love for me. But then, I was glad to see Nino's name too. Nino-chaaaaaaaaan. ^__^
To be quite honest though, I was expecting that Nino would write me a love letter. But eh, no matter. After all, Sho did say that Nino was also in love with me. *dies again*
Seriously, if every Arashi fangirl in the world had letters like this from Arashi, wouldn't there be like 209147328573489 girls? Man, Arashi can be such a flirtatious group. XDDDD
I applaud whoever created this though. Really. Me = m(_ _)m
[EDIT: THIS LETTER INSPIRES ME TO WRITE A ONE-SHOT FAN FICTION. I'M TERRIBLY SERIOUS ABOUT THIS. WHO WANTS TO READ IT??? *raises hand*]*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
So here's my original reason for blogging on April 18.
IT'S DAVID TENNANT'S BIRTHDAAAAAAAAAY!For someone born in the seventies, Mr. Tennant still looks like late twenties to me. And really, I can't imagine Doctor Who without you. And of course, this season of Doctor Who got me excited for 3
girls reasons: (1) Donna [I missed her silliness]; (2) Martha [who fell so deeply in love with the Doctor]; (3) Rose [everyone's favorite companion]. I can't wait for the next episodes.
*-*-*-*-*-*-*-*
Really, I'll find every reason to post here every single freaking day. *evil laugh*
[Arashi has made me more insane/sadistic/fanatic than I already am. X__X]
"I'm glad I met you" @ 8:51 PM |