Saturday, April 19, 2008
random ramblings
Actually, I'm hoping I won't talk too much on this one. I mean, instead of writing paragraphs of rants, I want to reduce them to sentences. I notice I've been talking too much lately. X__X
1) Arashi fans' parents amuse me. Some parents actually don't care, some are freaked out and some end up liking them just fine.
2) Speaking of Arashi and parents, I didn't know how it happened, but my dad actually loved watching Arashi variety shows with me. For some strange reason, the gates of heaven opened up and he became interested in those Japanese idols. *falsetto voice singing Hallelujah*
3) I never realized how lucky I am as a fan until earlier at the Holy Mass.
4) Some people are just selfish and inconsiderate. How do they live without feeling so effin' guilty?
5) I love being alone. The stranger thing is I always become good friends with other loners or with people who wish to be loners. I guess we can form a loner club, eh? XD
6) I like guys who are either (a) talkative, (b) incredibly funny or (c) extremely shameless [and still look good despite that -- sorry, I had to add that one XD]. Same goes for celebrities I become fond of [who are mostly guys btw. LOL].
7) I know how random # 6 was, but I love being random just like that. Haha.
8) I can't help but feel sorry for Nino. And yes, it's an Arashi rambling once more. It turns out that he was rumored [I believe the fuss is all over now, hopefully] to be dating Nagasawa Masami, who played opposite Yamashita Tomohisa on Proposal Daisakusen. Seriously, I don't know what else to say.
[EDIT: I wasn't actually against this Nino/Masami thing, it's just that...LEAVE POOR NINO ALONE. And I should shut up now, it's been half a year already sheesh.]9) Let's just say I was [
past tense...] already shocked that this girl was YamaPi's love interest in the drama, realizing how young she was.
10) In the end though, I strongly believe people like Nino who are extremely oppressed despite not doing anything wrong will find the happiness they've been looking for.
11) I always hate it when people call me "emo." [I heard that word again in an Arashi interview and an old friend called me that earlier.] I don't know why though.
12) We need more guys like Arashi. Seriously.
13) And I wasn't talking about their looks or talent or popularity.
14) And I discovered just now that Nagasawa Masami is also Jun's co-star on his latest movie, The Last Princess.
15) So as to avoid blabbering
and being bitchy about that one, The Last Princess gave Jun an opportunity to be in the States again! He'll be at the LA Premiere on April 27. ^__^
16) I FINALLY FOUND A SUBBED VERSION OF ARASHI'S INTERVIEW WITH TOMA. *spazzes* I'm so glad because I've always thought Toma can be the sixth
invisible member of Arashi. But of course, I've thought of that only because it's not possible. Haha.
17) The song
Right Back To You by Arashi is now my LSS. Great. *sarcasm*
I'm in love with the song anyway, so what am I annoyed about???18) I cannot wait for my Arashi calendar and my AAA + Dome DVD. I. JUST. CAN'T.
19) I wonder until what number I should do these ramblings. XD
20) Until now, I'm still having trouble picking my ichiban [translation: favorite] in Arashi. Why? [Unfortunately, this'll be long. XDDDDDD]
I want to choose Jun, because he's the reason I got hooked into Arashi in the first place. I want to appreciate him for that, how silly that sounds. And he loves his co-members so much, I can't even describe how much he really does.
I want to choose Sho, because not only he's the most masculine among Arashi [LOL.], he's also the best and the most ideal guy everrr [smarts, looks, talent anyone?]. And he made me appreciate rap when no other person [until now] can.
I want to choose Nino, because I just love how he's so outspoken [not noisy], confident and good at EVERYTHING. And he happens to be the deepest and most complicated person; listen to his solos and you'll see what I mean. [Speaking of Nino's solos, I uploaded my most favorite one! LISTEN TO IT. XD]
I want to choose Aiba, because this guy never leaves me sad every time he's there. And he can be a perfect idol, except that he's shameless and so silly. [He's still a Japanese idol either way.] And really, who can resist his adorkableness? I have a tendency for such guys, you know.
I want to choose Ohno, because he's simply the best leader everrr, by not leading at all. And I love how he's confident to be completely random. I love randomness. Of course, Riida is the best dancer and singer in Arashi, so need I say more?
=-=-=-=-=-=
I need to save up 2GB for my biggest DL ever. Well, not really, it's just that I can't do this with torrent, so this DL will be tedious. *drops dead*
And did I just put another random note there? XD
"I'm glad I met you" @ 11:50 PM |