Friday, February 20, 2009
another milestone
Can you believe it?
THE THIRD TIME IS THE CHARM!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY BLOG!
YOU'RE ALREADY THREE YEARS OLD! and counting
*throws confetti*So yes, I sound like an idiot with nothing else to say. Nevertheless, I should mention that in the past year, I have already posted
115 entries, making my post count 275. I may not have reached my
ultimate goal for the past year of reaching 200 posts all-in-all, but I surely have made more than I should've in a year.
YAY ME!! :D
To have more purpose for this post XD, Here's a few highlights of the past year for me and my bloggie ♥:
1) For the past year, I've discovered two fandoms mainly: the
very obvious Arashi (If you still don't know about this, WHERE HAVE YOU BEEN HIDING ALL THIS TIME? UNDER A ROCK?), and technically,
Saturday Night Live. SNL came totally at the last minute, as in December last year. Anyway, all other things that have kept my interest are Super Junior, J-actors (Tamaki Hiroshi and Mizushima Hiro mostly :D) and a bit of We Got Married.
2) This is especially for Jo:
It's been a year since we were I was Junbaited. :P If you would care to browse my posts in February and March of last year (
*cough*), you'd understand what this is all about.
3) I have, more often than I wanted to, experienced the Roller Coaster of Emotion. I noticed that whenever I post something very personal it ended up being serious, sometimes too serious, so I've tried to balance that with my insanty or with my fangirling, which oddly, can mean the same thing.
4) I've revisited ALL of my old fandoms, just for the heck of it--especially that I learned that I could recover all my lost
Whose Line files. LOL. And surely,
LiveJournal has helped a lot with that. :)
Which reminds me, I need to join a whole bunch of LJ comms other than Arashi comms. XD
5) Still Arashi related, I'm sorry, but this should be quite an amusing fact:
Ninomiya Kazunari took a long time to become my ichiban, although he had become my niban (a position he
also shared with
Sakurai Sho at the time) with
Aiba Masaki as my unofficial ichiban. How he became my
official, full-time ichiban was the fault of a song--
Gimmick Game. *facepalms*
6) Arashi fans are awesome: scans, subs, translations, downloads, friends. Half of what makes Arashi awesome is their fans. ♥
7) I stopped greeting birthdays at my blog because
I'm cross-posting at LJ as well, and I think people at my friends list over there wouldn't care less about the people I was greeting. I'm currently keeping a journal though, with birthdays, so I still do the greetings on that. :) I might still greet some people every once in a while though, but mostly I'll do it here.
8) This is the first year where I've been willing ENOUGH to learn another language. You know what language it is, right? ;D
9)
Ohno's new drama: Maou! Arashi Around Asia again! Four singles in a year! Number 1 single of the year!...I may have entered the fandom too late, but surely I've entered in the best time. :Db
10) I've written a lot of mini-stories, more than poems (I think). Most commonly a mini-story resembles a real-life situation that I went through, sometimes it's fandom-related--you just have to distinguish which is which. XD Seriously though, I'm glad I've resorted to writing as my therapy. It helps. A lot.
11) Line of the year:
"Remember kids, this is EXACTLY why I turn to fangirling, so that I can continue to believe that there are actually good people left in this world, who aren't selfish and stupid."It can be found in this post. :Dv12) Title of the year:
pressured = fangirling like mad:Db13)
My debut! How could I forget! I have only one final say on that day though: That's the happiest day of my life so far, but I was sad that it was one night only.
14) I. Made a lot of random posts, as in more of lists rather than actual paragraphs. I d-don't know exactly why that is.
15) My DS Lite!! ♥♥♥ That is officially my "son" (yes, it's a boy XD)
with Nino, and I came up with the name, actually,
months ago, but I'm only revealing it now:
Neej. *hides*
16) A lot of meme! Fun meme! :D
17) And to end this highlights-of-the-year list: ARASHI HAS EATEN MY BRAIN. I guess that's all you need to know about that particular fandom.
Oh and I think as a birthday gift to my blog, I persuaded my dad to persuade my mom to let me use her credit card for my yet another Arashi shopping.
I ordered the calendar and the AAA 2008 DVD!!!1!!1! *jumps up and down*
And for someone who's celebrating his birthday again:
There's just one thing
I've never considered as imperfect
And as silly as that thought seems
For you I will be direct
It's you, my white knight
My number one guy, my role model
The one who has opened my eyes
And shaped my world well
You are the reason why I care
Why I live for the people that I love
I thank you with all my heart
You are truly sent to me from aboveIt's spontaneous, cheesy and unexpected, but. I've already said what I can say to you over the past two years. I just hope you will continue to be the admirable person that you are, because you truly,
truly are the reason why I am what I am.
Happy birthday, Bri. ♥
"I'm glad I met you" @ 9:44 PM |