Saturday, April 25, 2009

Excuse me while I fangirl~


Warning: A long post. Even if as I am typing everything just now, I know this will be long, lol.

So okay, after a week of struggling with interviews, add that with impatiently waiting for my AAA 2008 DVD and calendar to arrive, I guess I have to say that it all turned out in my favor eventually.

In other words, I was already "hired" by Nestle and received my stuff from YesAsia! YAY! :D
(Thank you to all who wished me well! ♥ ♥ ♥)

Actually, the Arashi stuff came in first, and I was already expecting it a week before--hence my being impatient--but because I was still in the process of being interviewed by various companies, I couldn't celebrate just yet. So I resorted to just oggling at my calendar. *sigh* During that time, I was interviewed by three companies already: Watson-Wyatt, Siemens and Smart-PLDT, but none of them called back offering me an on-the-job training. Then I learned from Jenny that she was already accepted in Citibank, known as one of our 3 best companies to work for (together with Unilever and Nestle). That's when I started to get worried.

THEN Nestle called Jenny the day we were together. She actually felt guilty that she couldn't be interviewed anymore, especially that Nestle is also one of the companies that we were waiting to call. I was getting more and more anxious when almost 20 minutes later, they called me, requesting for an interview 5 hours later. The first interview went well, and the HR requested me to come back the next morning (which I felt very guilty of, because I was wasting gas going back and forth).

Honestly, the second interview made me want the job so much. Basically the unit head said that their responsibility covered mostly employee relations and employee communications. They also handle events and promotions of the company, and she said that my skills could cover much of it since I had a background in publications (as in newspapers/newsletters) and human resources (my major :P).

I was nervous/anxious for the entire two days waiting for them to call back, especially that another classmate of mine was interviewed. (I was afraid that she was a better candidate than I was, because she was an officer of our organization.) I couldn't even sleep after the interview. ;___;

I guess it's true that it happens when you least expect it. XD In hopes of drowning my anxiety with playing The Sims (as in the original, old one XD), my attention was called by my sister that someone was calling my cellphone. It was them!!! And I got the job!!! Since basically I couldn't (and wouldn't actually) refuse the offer, I said I was available whenever they wanted me to report, which is on May 4. I'M OFFICIALLY SORT OF EMPLOYED! ROFL.

Obviously I was jumping up and down in our house to celebrate. That was the longest 2 days of my entire life so far. Whew.


AND THEN there was the aftermath of my celebration, when I finally decided to watch AAA 2008. At least when I watched it, I had nothing else to worry about, lol.

So okay, I can't actually compose my thoughts about the concert without being incoherent, so I'll put it in my favorite kind of way, haha.

~*~ SPOILERS ~*~

1. First of all, I like that they put the behind-the-scenes first. And I remember kept on going "WTH Nino, playing cards while recording..." which I don't know, ironically, makes me admire him more. XD Also, I love that Jun is the only one planning the entire thing and the other four just wandered around the venue.

2. Costumes. I don't know if this is being an Arashi fan or not (and having enough exposure to Johnny's) but I think they were okay this time around. Nothing too hurting to the eyes, thank God, lol. And I liked those pink suits for some reason.

3. AND I was never going to bring this up but with Jun's sheer determination to be shirtless every single concert, it needs to be discussed. XD I understand that it's sort of fanservice, but Jun? I remember my friend saying he only should let Sho do that, haha.

4. I thought watching it with my dad would be awesome as always, and I loved his commentaries. He told me he enjoyed it, despite having bad audio, and he told me, "Those guys are sweet to one another, aren't they?" (Even my dad noticed orz)
Also, he commented (well I'd pointed it out before) that Nino always managed to sit/crouch down at some point in the concert. XD

5. Hair talk! I joked with my dad about how boys always wore caps when they don't comb their hair, and that bedhair always looked good on them. But more importantly, I miss Jun's hair in this. I wish he kept it like that. My thoughts about Aiba's hair is the opposite, lol. And I don't know why, but I kept staring at Sho for some reason. It must be the hair as well. *o*

6. My Neener will always be silly, as I figure it out. I can't quite explain it, but you know, he's always making fun of the others, always making them do something, always do the silly things with Sho or with everyone else. You know? *does not make sense*

7. Then there was Aiba's solo. I don't know why, but during that, I felt sorry for Aiba bb. He sounded like he huffed and puffed during his solo that I wanted him to stop and breathe even for just a minute or two. ;__;

8. Wet!Ohno. XD Well, I actually refer to the moment where he and Nino were playing around with each other's hair, but I guess the Fight Song was LOL-worthy too.

9. And yes, hyper!Jun. My dad pointed this out, but Jo and I have a theory about this. Since Jun, in concerts, is in front of his fans, he feels more comfortable around them, therefore he feels he can do anything and his fans would appreciate it. When he's on TV, on the other hand, he's mostly reserved because everyone can see him/his image. Right? :P

10. There were so many gif-able moments in this. *o* If my laptop DVD drive isn't so choosy, I would definitely make ones to share. Especially that Smile moment with Sho, lol.

11. Lastly, I forgot how much this fandom made me happy and how much I truly loved it. Watching the concert made me realize that. :) And don't worry, I still love these boys as much as I did before. :3 ♥


Honestly, this post also constitutes something:
I'M BACK! :D

And finally,



this made me LOL so hard. XD


Anywho, glad to be back!! :D

One final thought: OMG BILL HADER IN A NICK FROST/SIMON PEGG MOVIE????? I'M SO HAPPY RIGHT NOW. ^o^

"I'm glad I met you" @ 11:40 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

another double celebration, sort of
my favorite boys :Db
hope, confusion and heartbreak
who's not studying? *raises hand*
anyone watching AI? :O
um, whatever.
i wish my tears would reach you
because i was probably long gone
fangirl stories that don't involve me
anniversaries are always fun ^^;

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥