Friday, March 05, 2010

i can has multiple fandom 8D


While I impatiently wait for Oh-oku previews to come out (Did you know that they hadn't started shooting yet? :o ), admittedly I have been busy with other fandoms... sort of.


YAY BSB! \o/
So okay, this Saturday, the boys (yes I still call them that) came here to Manila for their This is Us tour. As some of you know, I've been a fan of them for a very long time – first fandom in fact – so obviously I wouldn't miss this even if this was already the second time I'd be seeing them. XD Anyway, enough background. Let's jump to thoughts, okay?

- The video screen! So colorful. ^o^ It was also fun how they showed videos in-between costume changes, those movie spoofs of each member. For instance, Howie spoofed the Fast and the Furious, "exchanging dialogues" with Vin Diesel; AJ did the Fight Club (with Edward Norton); Bri did Enchanted (and his role? The singing prince XD); and Nick did the Matrix. Which got like the most screams. ...Then again, he had the most screams throughout the entire concert. The Philippines is a Nick Carter country. XD

- They sang old (and well-known) songs, as well as the ones from the new album. They didn't sing the ones from Unbreakable – first album of the four of them – and they sang almost half of the new one. It was weird how the songs were the type to grow on you (like some Arashi songs, actually) instead of like them right away.

- Confession: Brian Littrell was, is and will always be my favorite member. I am truly in love with his voice, and his goofy side just enhances this perfection. (Ugh, I'm so biased.) He really sounds the same, whether live or recording, and well, the boys generally do sound great live anyway. And he loves to goof around on stage, I've noticed. At one point he even tried to use his mic stand as a javelin and mimicked a throw towards AJ. XD

- The concert was great, I almost forgot how surreal it felt to watch those people you've admired for so long live and in person. While our seats were good enough (we could see the stage clearly even if people stood up), I kind of regret how far we were from the stage. My sister and I were in the correct side (i.e. Brian always went to that side), but he was giving so much fanservice to the ones near him that I really felt envious. :( And that's actually setting aside the fact that I did get a fanservice from him (...sort of) four years ago. Well, what are you going to do with a greedy fangirl? XD I swear I will get that fanservice from him someday. LOL

...Should I post videos? Photos? What else? XD


Another Boyband Idol Group?
As it turns out, I will also be watching the Super Junior concert in April. I was really hesitant at first, because it's crazy expensive, like more than a month's worth of my allowance at work (I kid you not). I had said "yes" to my BFF, who said she'd be going. When I learned that the reservation's wonky and since I just paid for the BSB con – I paid for my sister too ;-; – I decided to back out. Turned out Jenny couldn't afford the con as well, so she backed out too. Then another friend asked us to come, just this weekend actually XD. We were all willing to go for the cheapest seat section anyway, so. That's how I will watch the con now. XD

Now I can't wait! (I am so fickle orz) I get to breathe the same air see Heechul Hyukjae!! :3 ♥


P.S. Mom asked me if I was willing to pay for an Arashi concert about six times more expensive than what I paid for the BSB con, and I said yes. Because, I told her, I would be missing half of my life if I didn't grab that chance. Am I right ladies? :/


And now for some TV talk~
One of the perks of this on-the-job training is that usually when I get home I don't have to worry about anything ( = no homework!!). So lately I try to watch an entire series/season every week since February. Started with Glee, You're Beautiful, Kisarazu Cat's Eye. Then The Big Bang Theory. One thing I love about BBT aside from Sheldon AND Raj and Howard/Raj lol is the dialogue plus the delivery of the actors. So perfectly cast. *o*

And then there's my old love for Psych rekindling. LOL. Which is what I'm busy with this week. ;D I kind of randomly remember the conversation I had with Jeffer about Sheldon and Shawn annoying each other to wits' end. XD


And most importantly...
5x10DVDHOMG!!
Sometimes I really adore Johnny-san JE for doing things like this. Honestly, the DVD release is earlier than I expected (although I'm secretly hoping it would be April), especially when the last concert just ended less than two months ago. AND YAY FOR THE COVERAGE OF OTHER CONS!!! Matsumiya kiss! kadljfkd It's like I went to all the concerts. During these times I want to marry Johnny-san's brain. *_____*


So what are your thoughts, lovelies? ♥


My RL? I saw him again. Yes, the one I "passionately" ranted about in my last post. I've never felt so awkward in my life (and here I thought I would feel my heart burst the next time I'd see him. Hint: It didn't). When I saw him, sitting on a bench at school, I even did a double take to check if it was really him, and turned out it was, so I greeted him. I stopped walking, and he was surprised to see how I was dressed (just to give you an image: it was like I was having a strolling date in the park XD), there had been ~*silence*~ after. Then I just said, "Thesis?" and he nodded and I walked off and he bade me goodbye.

I was surprised that I didn't feel anything except only disbelief. Huh. That's how fast I can recover? Did I tell you I was fickle?


(...and sorry for the rant, rly. XD;; )


I shall post again this weekend... because this is long enough already and I don't want to strain your eyes. XD ♥~

"I'm glad I met you" @ 9:26 AM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

"this is a way of life~"
four for you~
my heart beats uncontrollably
a must-post, I think
this is me, addicted
「君も, PERFECT BODY!」
hai guize. i'm alive!
*sighs*
;D
it's tsuribaka day!

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥