Thursday, March 20, 2008

the second group i call 'the boys'


A/N: I don't know if I offended anyone with this post (especially Arashi fans), but clearly, being a new fan has its own challenge for me to survive through. If ever I did, I'm truly sorry. I'll edit this post as soon as I have enough time on my hands. If you don't know why I'm apologizing, let's just say I feel like I'm being a know-it-all fan even though I've been in the fandom for just a REEEAAAAALLLLLYYY short time. Again, I'm very sorry.

Part 2. Since I don't want my posts to be too long. (Pardon me for the OC-ness.)


Here you go, as promised in part 1.

Matsumoto Jun - a.k.a. the famous one
Well, as I've said, many of the Arashi fans actually are Jun Baits, so perhaps the alias I've given to MatsuJun is a bit obvious. Then again, I couldn't think of anything aside from that. MatsuJun is known for his dramas (Gokusen, Kimi wa Petto, Hana Yori Dango and Bambino); that's why he is deemed the most famous among all of Arashi.
First impression: I thought Jun was too serious, as in I-don't-laugh-so-you-better-not-try-and-make-me type of seriousness. But when I started watching Hana Yori Dango until I finished Kimi wa Petto, I was a bit wrong on that one. I don't know how I was wrong though. And now, upon knowing all the members of Arashi, I can say that although he's the MOST serious, he's not that at all serious anyway. I mean, he shouldn't be part of Arashi if he couldn't handle all the insanity they're doing. There's Aiba for Pete's sake! XD Oh yeah, he's known for being Do-S in the group (Ultimate [Do] Sadist) and for having a temper. Haha.

Sakurai Sho - a.k.a. the Keio boy
First of all, Sho gets that alias because he's a Keio University graduate. That fact alone makes him cooler than cool. Haha. He does all the rapping in most of the Arashi songs, which, ironically, I find so freaking cool. That's actually saying something, because usually, I dislike rap. Seriously. But Sho is so cool at doing that. Haha. Too biased, aren't I? XD
First impression: To be honest, I thought Sho was the most serious among members of Arashi, considering that I had heard he's the member who possesses leadership qualities the most. Because of that, I kind of switched from liking Sho to liking Nino, next to Jun. Not to worry though, I was wrong about that, again. He's actually playful enough (for me). I love Sho's silliness (AND LAUGH)! Perhaps that's how he and Aiba are best of friends. Heehee.

Ninomiya Kazunari - a.k.a. the Hollywood star
Haha. Pardon me for this one, I couldn't think of any description that would fit Nino aside from acting in a Hollywood movie (Letters from Iwo Jima). The truth is, I didn't realize that Nino was the next best actor to Matsumoto Jun, and I had to admit, it's true. Isn't that the reason why he got the part in Clint Eastwood's movie? ^__^
First impression: Like I said earlier, I switched to Nino when I'd heard that Sho was the acting leader, not that I don't like that. I guess I just saw Sho as the most serious and not funny AT ALL. Going back, the reason I liked Nino is because he looks like a kid. No seriously, the adorable kind. (Okay, why didn't I just say that he's cute? XD) It seemed as though he was too innocent for his own good. But guess what? I was wrong, yet again. (I'll never be right in this kind of thing.) Nino is actually the most outspoken among the members, and I found out that he's the most likely to tell everything as it is. To be honest, I wasn't disappointed at that. I even love that he is like that.

Aiba Masaki - a.k.a. the silly genius
Oh yes, the popular Aiba. I couldn't help but mention Aiba in Jun's and Sho's entries because, unlike what I had thought about his personality, he's actually the most cheerful and funniest out of the five. He's the happy-go-lucky type, if you will. And that's despite everything he has gone through: that scandal, his operation; poor Aiba-chan. What I like most about Aiba is that he doesn't care that he looks like an idiot (being called "baka" most of the time) when he's doing all those tasks and saying all those silly things, as long as he's having fun.
First impression: First of all, I'll say that REALLY, I was totally wrong about Aiba. Totally. I thought he too was serious and all, but damn, that was the worst impression I've ever made on someone. As I've said, he's the most likely to be silly in everything he does, and that's what I love about him. Btw, he's good when it comes to children and pets as well. Aww, Aiba-chan! ^__^

Ohno Satoshi - a.k.a. the leader-slash-Captain
Oh Riida. The boys' beloved Captain. If I'm being honest, Ohno is the last one I've come to like, just because the other boys stood out more than he did. I can't blame him though; he's naturally silent like that. And I know the boys love their Riida so much, and that shows, even if he's not really "leading" them. Perhaps he is their leader talent-wise (I'm pretty sure many would agree on that).
First impression: I didn't know why he was being called Riida by others, until I learned he's their "leader." I somehow knew why he could be called as such, but what I didn't know was he wasn't being a leader of the group. (Yes, it wasn't obvious when all you see is their performances.) If you ask me, that's not really a bad thing, because even a group like Arashi doesn't need a leader. (Although most JE groups have a leader.) Even Ohno has a share of his silliness, only subtle. Nevertheless, I like him that way. Besides, the boys wouldn't be Arashi without Ohno, right? (Okay fine, I'm in love with Ohno's voice. XD)


But despite my newfound love for the five of them, in seeing their TV shows and interviews, I have to admit that I deeply underestimated their friendship and their bond as a group. Perhaps I was under the impression that not all groups of JE got along with one another (Don't ask why I thought that way). I even thought they were being too harsh on Aiba. But when I stumbled a video on YouTube (entitled "Aiba's letter"), I've seen how much they all love one another like brothers, and that whatever happens they'll stay that way. I think that's the video that made me realize that it was worth admiring Arashi. At least I admired them not only because of their looks, popularity or even talent. And that thought makes me happy. ^__^

Oh, before I go, do you hear that song? I changed that for this purpose. Haha. Besides, that's one of my favorite songs by Arashi. (And YAMADA TAROU MONOGATARI is a good good good drama. I tell you.) And take a look at my mood too, I also changed that the day I became fond of Arashi (not necessarily the one when I became a fan).

This was a good three weeks for me, taking all my worries away. =)

"I'm glad I met you" @ 7:31 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

please someone stop me
motives and encounters
another open letter
twenty-one years ain't bad
because i'm procrastinating
two years and counting
haburdey! and the expected flowers
valentine's day is...
a week i look forward to
no one does it like you

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥