Thursday, April 17, 2008
crack on trial
I'm actually serious about the title, as ironic as that sounds. Haha. XD
So anyway, just a few days ago I discovered this awesome quiz (I idolize whoever created this! <33333) from an Arashi fanblog. As you would expect, that particular quiz was pure-Arashi crack, which I loved so much. I won't do the same with this though, since I want to try it out first with a different fandom. The best example?
HOUSE OF COURSE! ^__^
Warning: Please be a little open-minded at what you're about to read, because seriously (and honestly), most people think every question in this quiz is just fine for an ordinary person. What do I think about this? I don't care whether it's appropriate or not. Why can't just we enjoy this? It is fangirling after all. XD*Start*
Directions: Write down 12 of your favorite characters, by order or otherwise. Number the list. Then please hold your breath to answer the questions AS SANE AND NORMAL AS YOU CAN and not roll of your chair laughing at the idea of xxx making out with xxx. XD
(1) Robert Chase
(2) Gregory House
(3) Allison Cameron
(4) James Wilson
(5) Lisa Cuddy
(6) Eric Foreman
(7) Stacy Warner (Sorry I just couldn't think of anyone else =p)
(8) Lawrence Kutner (the new Chase)
(9) Chris Taub (the new Foreman)
(10) Amber Volakis (a.k.a. Cutthroat Bitch/CB)
(11) Thirteen (the new Cameron)
(12) Elle Anderson*
* An original character made by yours truly. She is Chase's ex-girlfriend and currently House's new love interest. ^__^
1. Have you ever read a Six/Eleven fic? Do you want to?Oooooooh. Foreman/Thirteen eh? Obviously I haven't. XD Probably someone has already written about this, but if ever I see one, I won't read it. *shot*
2. Do you think Four is hot? How hot?OMGGGGG. KL;DSGKSAJGSK;LD OF FREAKING COURSE. FOUR IS SO HOT THAT HE WOULD MELT THE POLAR CAPS FASTER THAN GLOBAL WARMING. XDDDDDDDDDD
3. What would happen if Twelve got Eight pregnant?Wait, wouldn't that be the opposite? LOL. And besides, Chase and House would kill Kutner if that ever happened. @__@
4. Have you read any fic(s) about Nine?Not yet. Is anyone even interested in writing a fic about a [cheating] plastic surgeon? [DAMNNNN. I'm so evil. XP]
5. Would Two and Six make a good couple?HAHAHHAHAHA. LOOLLLL. I think someone already wrote about this pair. But nooooooooooo. Two should be with Five!!! Or Four. =p
6. Five/Nine or Five/Ten? Why?*snorts* EWW. Cuddy/Taub? Cuddy/Amber? *shudders* No waaayyyyyyyy T__T
7. What would happen if Seven walked in on Two and Twelve having sex?OMGWTFBBQ. Is this amazing or what??? Stacy seeing House and Elle, well, doing it? Golden. This wins by a long shot. Stacy would probably kill herself for leaving House in the first place. Harharhar >:D
Commercial: WHY AM I IN SUCH A SADISTIC MOOD RIGHT NOW??? XDDD8. Make up a summary for a Three/Ten fic.A femslash. Great. With Cameron and Cutthroat Bitch. Even better. *sarcasm all over the floor* Um, they first talk about how manipulating House-the-jerk-and-bastard is, then they dare each other to seduce him until he sells his soul to the devil. Cameron and CB end up together after that. For-freaking-ever. [Ouch. That was painful.]
9. Is there any such thing as One/Eight fluff?I think so. My two favorite ducklings, I would probably even write about it. Bwahaha
10. Suggest a title for a Seven/Twelve hurt/comfort fic.Stacy comforts Elle? Hmmmmmm. "Our Common Pain and Vicodin." [I should be bricked for coming up with such a dumb title. XDDDDDD]
11. What kind of plot device would you use if you wanted Four to deflower One?OMGGGGGGEEEEEEEE. I don't even want to imagine please. PLEASE. AHHHHHHHH *runs around screaming*
12. Does anyone on your friends list read Seven slash?I don't know. I don't even know there could be one. But I probably wouldn't recommend it XDDDD
13. Does anyone on your friends list read Three het?Of course. Cameron/Chase, Cameron/House, Cameron/Wilson. But since I don't like her anymore, I'd rather read something else *bricked*
14. Does anyone on your friends list write or draw Eleven?I don't know anyone.
*whispers* I don't even want to know.
15. Would anyone on your friends list write Two/Four/Five?OF COURSE DAMNIT. A;FJDSK BDKNLSGJA'V DFKLGJSL GHKJ I'D KILL THEM IF THEY DON'T. MWAHAHA. Either way, I'd gladly read one. *skips happily around the room*
16. What might Ten scream at a moment of great passion?No comment. Please, I beg of you.
17. If you wrote a song-fic about Eight, which song would you choose?"Rock with You." Yes, the Michael Jackson sonnnggggggggg. XDDDDDDDD
[I can't think straight today. XP]
18. If you wrote a One/Six/Twelve fic, what would the warnings be?Mmmmmm. Extreme violence. Because Twelve would physically hurt One endlessly and Six is the only one to stop her. [I suck at these things. Hahaha.]
19. What might be a good pick-up line for Two to use on Ten?Bwahaha. I miss this. Probably something like, "Did I hear you wrong or you're into good boys now? By the way, your boyfriend isn't exactly a good boy." *cries because she can't accept that CB is dating Wilson*
20. When was the last time you read a fic about Five?I don't really remember, but I think it was a Wilson/Cuddy fic. Yes, I love Wilson so much that even my OTP (House/Cuddy) is sometimes ignored. W00t.
21. What is Six’s super-sekrit kink?I wouldn't know, would I? @__@
22. Would Eleven shag Nine? Drunk or sober?DRUNKKKKKK. LOOOOOOL. Thirteen actually might do that, even if she has a moral standing as strong as Cameron's. But then again, does Cameron have a strong moral standing? *shot*
23. If Three and Seven get together, who tops?Stacy, hands down. Besides, that already happened right? And Cameron admitted defeat. *celebrates with wine and dancing*
24. "One and Nine are in a happy relationship until Nine suddenly runs off with Four. One, broken-hearted, has a hot one-night stand with Eleven and a brief unhappy affair with Twelve, then follows the wise advice of Five and finds true love with Three." What title would you give this fic? Name three people on your friends list who might read it. Name one person who should write it.Chase/Taub? *snickers* Then Taub runs off with Wilson?!? WTFFFF *dies a painful death* Chase/Thirteen sex...wait, isn't this with Cameron? Chase and Elle's unhappy affair: how ironic and appropriate at the same time. And Cuddy gives Chase an advice to be with Cameron. Greaaatttt. It's an happy ending at least. Hahaha. Title: "Chase's Whacked Up Love Roller Coaster" XDD No one will read nor write it, except for Chase/Cameron, perhaps.
25. How would you feel if Seven/Eight was canon?I'd die of laughter and shoot House if he didn't feel the same way. XDDDDDD
*End*
OHOHOHOHO. That was a lot of fun, I especially loved questions 2 and 15. Those were spot onnnn. *skips happily*
Now, what if I tried Arashi/JE boys/J-actors on this one? =p
=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=-=
The Course Card Distrubution day was okay. Jenny and I walked A LOT and well, just because we couldn't resist it, we watched A LOT of Arashi as well. Teehee. We finished Yamada Tarou Monogatari as well! IT WAS SUCH A BEAUTIFUL DRAMA. NINO MADE ME CRY. T______T
OH, we're talking about my grades right? XD Everything turned out just as I expected, except for a little [positive] surprise at the end. I am happy though, with the results. And I thought I should've stopped myself from obsessing on Arashi. Turns out they didn't have a negative effect on my studies at all. Yay! ^___^
"I'm glad I met you" @ 4:54 PM |