Tuesday, April 15, 2008

taking more than i can bear


First of all, everything that I will say from hereon can be taken against me, but I will not care even just a bit. And it's not because I'm being stubborn. I mean, I could be, but it's more of saying what I think.

I know what you're thinking. "Once again, Jess is going to be too serious about this, and yet it's only about her ridiculous obsessions." Wait a minute. Since when were my obsessions to be taken lightly? WHEN? People who have become (and felt) what I have surely can understand how serious I actually am.

And last note before I begin (YES. I haven't even started yet.), after reading this you might also tell me, "Well, being in many fandoms, surely you must've expected that the things you'll find out about your precious fandom will not necessarily be GOOD FOR YOU TO KNOW." YES I KNOW THAT. OF COURSE I DO. Okay, I'll calm down.

Many times has this happened to me. Every time I've become a fan of something or someone, I always encounter new knowledge about it/them. And for sure, that new knowledge cannot always be something I feel good about. For instance, recently I've learned that:

(1) Some company under Johnny's Entertainment (I don't want to bother researching for the name) actually took down A LOT of Arashi videos on YouTube: shows, PVs, even fancams! Yes, many fans can somehow understand that (including myself) since JE is strict when it comes to their copyright issues. But really, fancams? FANCAMS?! Besides, people OUTSIDE Japan are the ones benefiting from the YouTube wonders. If there is no Arashi on YouTube, then probably it'll be hard for Arashi to become popular OUTSIDE Japan right? I thought that's what Arashi is supposed to do.

[First thing off and I'm already rambling. Great.]

(2) Okaaaayyyy. I'm totally being ridiculous here but I REEEAAAALLLLLYYY just want to say this. I never knew that Nino and Sho were actually the best of friends before Ohmiya (Ohno and Ninomiya), although this didn't surprise me. I don't really know, but somehow, I expected that Ohno had instantly become close with Nino during their debut. Fine, get angry at me all you want but yeah, that's what I think right?
Next, although I have nothing to prove this, I believe Jun were best friends with Aiba during the early years of Arashi. But as time went on, Sho became closer to Aiba, and I think (I don't really know) Nino was getting mad about it (whether that's true or not, I'll believe it). I guess that's how Nino and Ohno became close, eh? (I wish it's REALLY true though.)

(3) Rumors about Arashi have never stopped. I tell you, it's the one thing that's constant in every show business industry around the world; Philippines, America, Japan, it's all the same. It's always that these boys have relationships/one-night stands with all of these girls whether they're in the same industry or just mere strangers. Honestly, if you've been hearing those rumors, you'd go insane figuring out how these boys can handle all these. I'm just...too amazed about this, I guess.

(4) It's very believable that Sho was the one who wanted to enter Johnny's, since his family is very reputable (With a politician father and a university professor mother, what do you expect?). But what really surprised me is that it CAN BE true that he's the quickest (among Arashi) to lose his cool, especially in front of fans. Even now I don't know how to accept that as the truth. But being the person that I am, I'm giving in to the "benefit of the doubt" situation. If ever THAT is the truth, I don't blame him, and I certainly don't want to. Why? (a) He actually follows Johnny's (the most, as far as I can tell) rules; (b) he's been through enough that those experiences might've decreased his patience; and (c) some of his (and Arashi's) fans are actually THAT annoying. Despite being a bit sad about this, I still don't blame him. (In fact, I LOVE YOU SHOOOOOOO! XDDDDD)

Commercial: Jun idolized Sho and Sho tutored Jun when they were younger. It's a cute fact, isn't it? ^__^

(5) I've always known (said by Nino himself) that Nino didn't want to join JE in the first place, but I didn't know what the reason was. Nino's parents were supposedly afraid that he would end up with the wrong set of friends (in his baseball team) so they sent an application to JE so that Nino could learn discipline and whatnot. I think it's one of the best decisions his parents made about Nino's future.

Dammit, I just realized I'm being bitchy for ranting like this (and about this). Please forgive me for this. And also, what I've said here (except for my opinions of course) are not confirmed to be completely true. I just read about them. And really, I just wanted to vent out this feeling I've had since this morning. Whether it's associated with these or not, at least I've tried my best to be a little more open-minded. But please, I ask for your forgiveness about this. Thanksssss.



I'd like to apologize for this post. Apparently I am indeed a new fan, and all I can say to make up for this is that clearly, those are still my first impressions about these boys. Apparently I'm being a know-it-all newbie when in fact, I hate those kind of fans. I'm really, truly, terribly sorry if I offended anyone because of that. I promise I'll edit that post as soon as I have enough time on my hands. Once again, I'm truly sorry for that. As much as you do, I'm hoping to not commit the same mistake again, whether in this fandom or in another.



I'm such in a foul mood lately.

[Please someone comfort me? *dies a little more inside*]

"I'm glad I met you" @ 11:22 PM |






"I know you're out there."

I turn back time to relive each moment...
I turn back time to revive each emotion I've felt...
I turn back time to feel the happiness I have sensed some time in my life.

(Best viewed at 1024 x 768 resolution.)

THE ONE

Name: Jessie Age: 31
Writer, dreamer, fangirl.

Fandoms:
Whose Line is it Anyway?, House M.D., Doctor Who, The Office, Psych, Saturday Night Live, The Lonely Island, Community, Criminal Minds, New Girl, Brooklyn Nine-Nine, 嵐 (Arashi), V6, Snow Man, The Backstreet Boys, The Beatles, Game Grumps, Ninja Sex Party, Rooster Teeth, Achievement Hunter and Funhaus, G4TV, Watcher.

Favorites:
Robert Sean Leonard, Hugh Laurie, David Tennant, Jason Mraz, Clay Aiken, Ryan Stiles, Colin Mochrie, Jeff B. Davis, 二宮和也 (Ninomiya Kazunari), Bill Hader, Matthew Gray Gubler, 井ノ原快彦 (Inohara Yoshihiko), 阿部亮平 (Abe Ryohei), 深澤辰哉 (Fukazawa Tatsuya), Danny Sexbang, Jon Risinger, Michael Jones, Lindsay Jones, Fiona Nova and Alfredo Diaz.

OTHER WORLDS

Official accounts:
Twitter: Follow this for official website matters, writing or all Western fandoms, or this for Japanese fandoms (I write in Japanese or English, but mostly English because my Japanese skills suck ass).
Tumblr (main)
Tumblr (Queen/BoRhap)
Twitch
I am also:
taboonalady on Instagram
soulmatesolace on Snapchat

SLEEPLESS NIGHTS

February 2006 | March 2006 | April 2006 | May 2006 | June 2006 | July 2006 | August 2006 | September 2006 | October 2006 | November 2006 | December 2006 | January 2007 | February 2007 | March 2007 | April 2007 | June 2007 | July 2007 | August 2007 | September 2007 | October 2007 | November 2007 | December 2007 | January 2008 | February 2008 | March 2008 | April 2008 | May 2008 | June 2008 | July 2008 | August 2008 | September 2008 | October 2008 | November 2008 | December 2008 | January 2009 | February 2009 | March 2009 | April 2009 | May 2009 | June 2009 | July 2009 | August 2009 | September 2009 | October 2009 | November 2009 | December 2009 | January 2010 | February 2010 | March 2010 | April 2010 | May 2010 | June 2010 | July 2010 | August 2010 | September 2010 | October 2010 | April 2011 | July 2011 | October 2011 | December 2011 | January 2012 | February 2012 | April 2012 | July 2012 | October 2012 | December 2012 | February 2013 | August 2013 | September 2013 | January 2014 | March 2014 | September 2014 | February 2015 | March 2015 | February 2016 | August 2016 | January 2019 | July 2020 | September 2020 | November 2020 | January 2022 |

yosshhaaa!
nice talking with you again
just as i thought
the second group i call 'the boys'
please someone stop me
motives and encounters
another open letter
twenty-one years ain't bad
because i'm procrastinating
two years and counting

CREATION

Layout Concept:
Urban*Faery's skins
*Faeryvixen's skins*
Blogskins
Image-Hosting:
ImageShack
TinyPic
Brushes:
Miss M
Celestial-Star.net
GIFs:
SpazzCrack comm @ LJ
Last one is made by me. Inocchi ♥

Image by me (See disclaimer)

Powered by Blogger

DISCLAIMER

About the design: Although the brushes used aren't mine, I created the whole thing. The image I mean. So don't steal that. Please.
Credit me if you want to use it.

WHY LOVE FANDOM? ♥

Inocchi's hypnotic dancing~ ♥
Because he's the reason I'm not depressed rn. ♥